Chapter 15: Chara: Endangered...

As me and Mom (Toriel) ran out of the ruins to see if anyone was hurt, I looked around at Snowdin, while mom looked around at hotlands and the waterfalls. I looked around to  see if anyone was there and if they needed help,    No one was in their homes...All the allies were cleared....everyone was gone...but I never gave up on looking to see if they're were any other survivors that were hurt from the disaster.. I kept walking until I saw a body, restless, and it was frisk.... I ran up to her body as I and checked her pulse...she wasn't breathing....I picked her up and as I looked up I saw a woman wearing a black cloak.

"Hello there dear....Do you know that girl....or are you just saving her..?" The lady asked as she got closer to me.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked as I growled.

"Well...I think that it is odd that your caring for her that badly..."

"Stop getting in my business lady.."

"Hehehehe....... I know her really well..."

"No....you don't..."

"I do....her name is Frisk Jones....Her surname on the surface..she's sixteen years old...hazel eyes...her eyes usually changes color...unstable powers...her birthday is January 1st...19XX....her soul trait is determanation...and you...the first fallen child...Chara Dreemurr....Prince of the underground....... eighteen years old.......want more proof...?"

"H-How did you-"

"Because...let's just say that.....I just know..."

"That doesn't  answer my question..."

"That's my answer.."

"........."

"Heh...Speechless...."

"D-Did you start the flood...?"

"No...they did.." The lady points at a whole army of glitches, their footsteps were dripping with ink. I protected Frisk with a cage of knives so that the glitches won't get her. I summoned a knife as I went and slaughtered every glitch at sight, some bit my arm and scratched my leg.. I killed the last glitch, and I turned around as the lady stabbed me with  a sword, I screamed in pain as she summoned another sword and stabbed me in the soul...

"Hehehehe....think twice before you mess with me...or my pets...little child...." she smiles as she stabs me in the soul again.. and my HP went to zero........I fell to the ground as the lady giggled and stomped on my face....heh....I guess this is the end..

A/N:.......