Chapter 18:Alphys: try..... pt.1

As I was still hiding from the threat, I heard a knock from my door, I walked up to the door as i peek from the peephole I made, and I saw that it was Chara...he was crying as he was holding Frisk in his hands, as Creator sans (ink), and his son (Palette) and  was beside him side by side. I immediately opened the door as Chara dashed in and ran to the true lab and set Frisk in the scanner...this gave me a little Déjà vu .... As I ran downstairs I saw Chara trying to set the scanner to a different mode...It was not fully developed..and dangerous...

"Chara! That mode hasn't been tested-"

"I don't care.....I need Frisk to come back...please....at least try..."

".....I'll try my best...."

"Thank..you...Thank you,Thank you, Thank you...." Chara said as he hugged me tight.

"Your welcome...y-your majesty..." I said as Chara went upstairs and sat in the waiting room with Creator sans, and his son.... I set the scanning to the development scan and turned on the scanner....many hours of waiting....and Frisk's soul didn't revive......I went up to Chara and creator sans and told them the news.....they weren't happy about the news...I was not happy either...the savior of humans and monsters is dead...and she was more than that....she meant way more than that to many monsters...and she's gone....

To be continued...