Chapter 4:Frisk:The sleepover

A/N: no....there is no sin going to be in thesea story!!! no ya filthy sinner.....ENJOY!! :3

As I walk back to palette's house I knock on the  door looking annoyed and flustered. As the door opened I looked up to see Mr.ink opening the door looking at me with a wide smile.

"Hi Frisk!"

"H-Hi Mr.ink..."

"Palette was excited to see you!"

"Oh...was he..?" I said as I look back seeing palette looking at me nervous, he waved at me and said "H-Hi Frisk!" I waved as I looked at him trying to hold my anger. 

"Come in!" Mr.ink said as he moved out the doorway and let me in. As I walked in Palette felt kind of relieved that I wasn't going to hurt him. 

"Sorry Frisk...."

"Oh? It's fine.."

"Okay! Your sleeping bag is right here!" He pointed at the sleeping bag and I put my backpack on top of it.

"Uhh... where's the bathroom?"

"Oh..it's upstairs on your left"

"Okay! Thanks.."

I said as I walked up the stairs. I was so nervous about chara coming to the sleepover...but it's going to be okay....right? As I walked comfortably in the bathroom....i looked up and saw Chara taking a shower. He looked up at me but didn't know it was me. Because I ran out as soon as I saw him in the shower. 

"Hm..?"

He said confused as I sat outside the bathroom door screaming internally... (Poor Frisk XD) and I just got up...and walked back downstairs.

"Hey...what's the matter..?" Palette said confused

"I saw chara in the bathroom...."

"OOOOOO~"

"SHUT UP GLOWSTICK!!"

"Whatever you saw strawberry." Palette said as he shrugged and I growled at him, after that Chara came downstairs wearing  frog onesie....  he was so cute...

"Uhhh....Are you okay frisk..?" Chara asked as he tilted his head..I never realized that I was staring at Chara too much.

"Huh? o-oh...I'm okay.." I said as I looked away, and palette snickered. 

"It's time to put on your onesies Frisk!" Palette said as he smiled

"What about you..?"

"I'm already wearing my jammies!"

"Oh...i-i'll be back..." I said as I walked to the bathroom as I put on my pikachu pajamas and walked back downstairs.

"Like your pajamas frisk.." Chara said as he smiled

"T-thanks.." I said as I sat on my sleeping bag...and then realized that I was sleeping right next to chara. 

"palette..."

"Love you :3"

"Grrrrrrrrrr"

"Uhhhhh... let's just get some sleep! it's getting  late.."

"Okay..." Chara said as he lied out his sleeping bag and got in it. I did the same and looked at palette with blood red eyes. He shrugged as he turns around to the other side of his sleeping bag. I growled a bit... but on a day like this, I deserved some rest, I got comfortable, and I finally went to sleep.

A/N: THANKS FOR READING!!