Chapter 12: Someone Else...

As I walked back home, I went upstairs to the bathroom and washed my face as they finally went away.. I went to my bed as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as I stretched and yawned as I got up out of bed.... I looked at right side of my room and saw my coronation dress.. and saw that the time was 4:00 pm...and the coronation starts at 6.

' OH SWEET ASGORE!!' I thought as I quickly went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower, and slipped on my coronation dress as I put on my heels and ran out the door. I bumped into Palette who was wearing his green suit.

"Frisk! Just in time!" Palette said as he was standing beside the truck.

"Sorry!"

"No, I was going to wake you up..."

"Oh...o-okay..."

"Get in the car speedy!" Palette said as we both went inside the car. As Cil,Pj,Xahji, and Shino sitting in the back of the car, we  talked and laughed until we finally made it to the castle. As we saw Toriel and  Asgore waiting at the door, I ran to Toriel and Asgore and hugged both of them.

"Hey Mr. Asgore, Hi Ms.Toriel!"

"Hello my child.." Toriel said as she smiled.

"Hello there Frisk." Asgore said as Toriel made a disgusted look as she looked at Asgore.

"Chara will be excited to see you all!" Toriel said as she moved out of the doorway and so did Asgore. 

"Come in! Come in!"  Asgore said as he smiled and Toriel looked at him with her irritated (Troll) face. We walked in a we saw Chara wearing a black tuxedo and walked up to us.

"hey guys! I'm so glad you came!"  Chara said as he gave us a hug.

"Anytime buddy!" Palette said as he glanced over to me.

"Yeah...heh...anytime..." I said as I scratched my head. 

"Come and get comfy, we still have at least 30 minutes before everyone comes!"

Asgore said as we all sat down, and Chara sat down next to me.

"How are you, Frisk..?"

"Oh..? I'm alright.."

"That's  good..."

"Hey...Chara..?"

"Yeah..?"

"Did you decide  who you want to be your queen..?"

"...Yeah..."

"O-oh...." I said while my heart suddenly started to break from pain. I was okay....but I felt....heartbroken...

"S-So...W-Who's your queen then..?"

"Ummm.... I won't speak of her yet.... but she's really nice and beautiful.."

"Oh...o-okay....I-I can't w-wait t-to...m-meet her..." I said as I tried not to cry.

"Uhh...Frisk...Are you okay..?"

"I'll be right back.." I said as I walked to the bathroom.

"O-Okay..." Chara said as he sat on the pew waiting.

I sat in the bathroom corner and continuously sobbed. My face was red because of how long I was crying. The coronation is going to start in 10 minutes... I can't let a whole crowd see me like this....I had to leave...I went to text palette on my phone to tell him that I had to go somewhere for my ambassador interest meeting...I just wanted to leave the S****y coronation...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Switching To Palette's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking and laughing with Goth until I suddenly got a text message from Frisk

------------------------Text Messages: Frisk----------------------------------------

Frisk:Hey palette, I'm sorry, but I have to leave the coronation for a important interest meeting happening at the surface, I apologize, send pictures for me please?~ Love you guys! ^^"

Palette:Okay! Seeya Frisk!

Frisk:Bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong palette..?" Goth said as he tilted his head.

"Frisk left, she had a meeting to go to.."

"Oh...that's a shame...it would be so fun if she stayed..."

"I know.."

Oh...man..it's a shame that Frisk couldn't stay for the coronation...she was so happy for going and escorting Chara.... I wish that she could have stayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Switching to Frisk's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As  I text the message to Palette..Streams of tears went down my face and fell to my dress....is it true that Chara likes someone else..? i don't care...I just wanna go home.. I left from the bathroom exit and went home.. I took off my dress and put on my pajamas and sat in my room...my face was still flowing with tears....... I just sat in my room looking through my old diary... tear drops were falling on the pages...my head hurts....but my heart hurts even more...

                                                                     "Why can't this pain go away..? ------------------------------------

A/N: To be continued..