Alternate ending:Chara

We have been waiting in the waiting room for hours...I can't wait anymore..I had to see how Frisk was doing, I dashed to the true lab, Alphys blocked me from seeing Frisk..

"Y-Your majesty! Frisk's test is still working!"

"I don't think it takes that long just for some stupid test! Let me through!" I said as I moved Alphys out of the way and ran downstairs.

"YOUR MAJESTY!!" Alphys yelled but I ignored her yelling. I ran to the scanning room and looked at Frisk's soul rate....it wasn't beating.... I ran in the room and went to the scanning machine and got Frisk out, her eyes were gray as black tears were flowing from her eyes. The color on her face was gone, she was not breathing....and her soul was gone... I started shaking her violently as I  yelled her name, Palette, Ink, and Alphys ran down to the scanning room and looked through the window, I held onto Frisk's body and cried....my Frisk....my only childhood friend...or...crush...is..gone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to 4 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 4 years since....Anyways...the king duties are hard... Dad wanted me to have a queen...but honestly...I didn't want anyone else as I queen but Frisk....I wish that I told Frisk that before anything...I'm really such an a**hole for not telling her sooner...I walked around the city...people greeting me like any other day...until I saw a figure....that looked really familiar... I walked up to the figure, the figure turned around......it was......Cliffhanger~

JKJK!!! XD))

The Figure turned around...and it was Frisk....I ran to her

"Frisk!!"

"Chara..?"

Frisk said as I ran and hugged her...but...I went right through her...I looked at my hands as I looked back at Frisk...I walked up to her as I put my hand right through her again...I clutched my hand and teared up and fell to the floor.

"Chara...? What's the matter..?" Frisk said as she tilted her head, I bawled as I dug my hand onto the snow of Snowdin Town, all of the monsters gathered around me...mom and dad looked at me and went to hug me.. and Frisk...still standing there....soulless..... I can't do anything...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is not the real ending...do not worry...but I was thinking about another way that the other ending could have turned out ;3