Chapter 5:Frisk:Good morning

As I woke up as I saw Chara sound  asleep as Palette has been randomly teleporting from his sleeping bag to the living room couch.  I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower, and put on my regular clothing. I went outside and sat beside the tree beside our house and let the breeze flow through my hair and let myself feel relaxed for the day. I relaxed on the tree for  a few minutes, I then see Ms.Toriel wandering around snowdin town. It was strange because she never really left the ruins before.

"M-Ms.Toriel" 

"Oh? M-My child!" Toriel said as she ran to me looking worried.

"Whats the matter?"

"Have you seen Chara anywhere?"

"Oh? yeah...we had a sleepover at Palette's house"

"Oh thank the gods... I'm glad that you helped us revive him..."

"O-oh....It was worth it..heh.."

"Yes.... I really wished we can revive Asriel....but you did all you could.."

"Thanks Ms.Toriel..." I said as I look down feeling guilty.

"Frisk...there is no need to feel guilty, you have saved many lives in the underground, you cannot feel guilty now, Asriel is in a better place now.." Toriel said as she gave a warm smile. It was like she knew what I was thinking just by looking at me in the eyes. I know that Asriel was just trying his best to sacrifice his home...but maybe I could have saved him when I had the chance... but the past is the past..... I have to accept the fate of the future no matter how bad it is...

After that Chara came out of the house and yawned, holding his backpack, and Toriel looked at Chara with a mad face.

"S-Sorry mom..."

"As long as your somewhere safe My child...Don't walk off without my permission..."

"Mom....I'm Eighteen.... -_-"

"I don't care what age you are! you are becoming a king soon and I will not accept you wandering about your life!" Chara sighed and then walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"I'll see you later Frisk.." Chara said as he let me go and walked away with toriel back on their ways to the ruins. I waved goodbye as I sat back on the snow and relaxed but then remebered and reflected on my past of being at the underground.....was it worth it..?

A/N: THANKS FOR READING!!! I WILL SEE YALL NEXT TIME!!! bOIIIII!!!!!