5. Not A Dream!

Hello!!

Randhir's pov.

Nainital.

Getting out of the car and I took my time in observing the locality. It looked really nice and cozy in here. The houses were not too big but they were beautifully decorated and maintained. It had that homely touch.

The locality had a warm and welcoming environment.

I checked the address again and looked at a house in front of me.

Dixits.
C-18, High Valley Colony, Nainital.

Mohini's home

Mohini's home.

I tried to open the main gate but it was locked. Frowning I looked around to find a girl, who looked in her early twenties, looking at me suspiciously from the house next door.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she mimicked me. The nerves of this girl.

I narrowed my eyes, clenching my jaw and she did the same.

"Who are you? " I asked her.

"Who are you?" She asked back. Nobody does that, she's going to pay for this!

"I asked you before." I told her gritting my teeth.

"And why should I tell a stranger? " She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly. " I replied smirking and she narrowed her eyes.

"Excuse me, you are here at Mohini didi's house, being her loyal neighbor it's my duty to take care of her house when they're not around. You'll have to tell me who are you." She said crossing her arms.

This girl seriously doesn't knows who am I?

"You don't know me? " I asked confirming.

"What are you? Prime Minister? " She asked narrowing her eyes causing me to roll my eyes.

That's all her pea size brain could think of.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat, now tell me who are you? " I asked, not wasting any more time.

"I'm Navya, I live here. Now tell me why are you here? " She asked showing her house.

"Actually, I'm here to see Rohan. " I lied. This girl doesn't needs to know what I'm here for.

"Oh so you must be Rohan bhaiya's friend?" She asked and I gave her a curt nod.

"But there's no one in the house. " She informed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh really? I thought the lock was just a show piece. " I replied sarcastically and she rolled her eyes causing me to grit my teeth. Nobody rolls their eyes on me, I'm not gonna leave this girl easily.