33. The List Of His Enemies!

Hello!

"Why did you fired all the male caretakers? " I asked Randhir and he frowned.

"Who told you this? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

"This is not the answer to my question Randhir. " I told him sternly and he sighed.

"Angel I—" "Is it because I talked with that guy last night? " I asked and his eyes widened.

"What? Of course not Baby. Why would you think so? " He asked and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What else can be the reason? And I know you. " I told him and he shook his head.

"Angel you are getting it completely wrong. They used to get drunk and gamble every night. I got to know about this last month so I warned them but they didn't stop. And now that my lady has come back home, I couldn't tolerate that kind of behavior so I fired them all. Some of them have even misbehaved with female staff, I got to know about this last night so I didn't waste any time and fired them. " He told me and I was immediately guilty.

"Shit! Sorry Randhir, I'm really very sorry. " I apologized holding my ears and he took my hands off my ears.

"You don't really have to be, seeing my past record, it's natural. " He said chuckling and I hugged him tightly.

"Still, I should have asked you before putting allegations on you, I'm sorry Baby. " I apologized again. I know my stupidity has hurt him and I'll have to make up for it.

"It's okay Love, it's fine. " He assured patting my head softly.

"No it's not. Randhir I deserve punishment for what I have done, I'll do anything. " I told him breaking the hug and he frowned before smirking.

"Anything?" He asked resting his arms on my shoulder.

I looked down, biting my lip before looking at him again.

"Anything. " I told him, slightly moving my forefinger on his left cheek.

He closed his eyes, breathing heavily and I took a step towards him.

"Tell me Baby, what can I do for you. " I asked seductively and he gulped before opening his eyes. I was standing really close to him and he looked really affected but the problem was, even I was getting affected, my plan of teasing him was beginning to backfire.

"You can do something for me. " He said before putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What? " I asked making an eye contact with him.

"You can... " He trailed off.

"I can... " I repeated.

"You can..." His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I can..." My breathing was becoming heavy as our chests were touching.

"You can cook kadhai paneer for me. " He said getting away causing me to frown.

I thought may be I heard it wrong.

"Pardon? " I asked him to repeat and he smiled.

"I said you can cook kadhai paneer for me Angel, you know how much I love it when you prepare it for me. " He said smiling causing me to frown deeply.

"You can't be serious. " I told him shaking my head and he frowned.

"Why Angel? What were you expecting? " He asked faking innocence and I narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing. If this is the only thing that you want my Hubby dearest, then I'll definitely cook it for you. " I told him plastering a tight smile on my face and he smirked.

"I never said it's the only thing I want wifey dearest. " He said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

'Yeah I know you want rice and dal makhni with it, I get it. " I told him fuming and he clicked his tongue.

"This time you are a bit wrong wifey. Of course I'll love to have these things but these are not what I want the most. I'll eat these for dinner but after that I want my desert. Desert is the most important part here Angel. " He said smiling and pulling me to himself.

I looked down hiding my blush and he chuckled.

"I'll come back home by 9 pm, Swara is going out too, she'll come back tomorrow. The maids will leave by 8:30, so it's just you and me after that. I hope you prepare well Wifey. " He said winking and I hid my face in his chest causing him to chuckle.

"I love it when you get shy. " He expressed and I hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"I'll have to leave now, you can explore the house, go to the entertainment room or your personal mall which has again come to existence last night, beside this building or anything else you want to do. I'll get the maids to assist and company you." He said before calling out for a maid.

"Geeta. " A maid came running and stood in front of him with her head hung low.

"I'm assigning you as Ma'am's personal maid. Make sure she doesn't faces any inconvenience. Do what she says, show her around and most importantly, it's your duty to make sure that she doesn't steps out of the main gate." He instructed and she nodded.

"I don't want any complaints, you all must know that she is the most precious to me. " He told her and she nodded, looking down all the time.

"Good. Angel, ask her or anyone else if you need anything, there are plenty of people to help you out and you can also call me anytime you want to. " He told me and I nodded smiling.

"Just don't leave the house premises, that's it. " He asked me and I nodded again.

"Take care, I'll leave. " He pecked my forehead.

"Be back soon, I'm waiting. " I told him and he smiled before leaving.

Loved ones come in your life with the fear of losing them. Ten years back, when I used to live with him,  whenever he left the house, I used to fear that I might not see him again because of his job. When my parents were alive and they used to leave for work, the same fear used to be there, the same was with Vardhan Suryavanshi, Aryan and Vidushi.

All the people I've ever loved with my whole heart have been taken away from me, because of their jobs. Now,  the only person I have is Randhir, who's position is riskier than any of those.

But this Randhir is not the one, I lived with ten years back. It's almost impossible for anyone to reach him now, forget about harming him.

He owns the country, he's rich, powerful, intelligent and secured, no one can harm him but it still doesn't helps with my anxiety.

He has many enemies who want his position and can go to any extent for that. He's surrounded by so many, known and unknown.

If you don't even go too far, he must be having many enemies in his own gang, and the irony is, he has one in his own house too, his Angel.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha ha *evil laugh*

Okay, so this was kinda unexpected, I guess😂😂

I was missing the thrill that we had in the beginning, too much of sweetness can be injurious.

I feel sad for you Randhir, you can leave Sanyukta and come to me any time. I won't even think of killing you, I swear!

Now, if you guys liked the chapter then don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave since all of these are completely free.

Love

Aashi❤