45. The Only Choice, Always!

Hello!

Wondering why I updated so early?

Because my boards are approaching and I won't update till 18th of March.

Wish me luck ❤

-----

I looked at him without blinking and he held his head.

"Listen Sanyukta this-" "No. " I whispered breathing heavily.

"Not possible. " I whispered looking here and there in anxiety.

"Sanyukta." He tried to hold my shoulders but I jolted away.

"It's not possible." I told him shaking my head and saw him gulping.

"No no no. " I got up from the bed and stood away shaking my head.

"Sanyukta. " He tried to get up as well, hurting himself in the process.

"Aah. " He hissed in pain and I ran to help him.

"Why are you getting up? " I yelled seeing him in pain and he held my hands before pulling me to the bed.

He hugged me tightly and I closed my eyes feeling the warmth.

"Calm down Angel. " He whispered soothingly and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"You are lying right? He's not? " I asked breaking the hug and looking at him in the eyes.

He cupped my face softly, maintaining the eye contact and I felt myself getting lost in those eyes.

"Unfortunately, he's your biological parent Angel, but how does it matters? He cannot be called a father, your father was the one who accepted you and took care of you, the one who fulfilled all the duties of a father towards you and loved you unconditionally. Late. Mr. Kishor Agrawal is your father." He tried to made me understand and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

He hugged me again and I broke down.

"I hate him. " I cried and he caressed my back.

"That's exactly what he deserves." He mumbled and I cried harder.

I cried in his arms for I can't remember how long and he patiently caressed my back mumbling soothing words and pecking my forehead and hands occasionally.

"Randhir. " I mumbled after my tears dried and my voice became croaky.

"Hmm. " He hummed caressing my hair and looking at me.

Clearing my throat, I looked at him to find him looking at me with a very soft expression.

"When did you got to know about this? And how? " I asked and he held my hand.

"After I got to know that he wanted to kill you, I went to him to kill him before he could harm you and that's when he told me about this. He knew it through Vardhan Suryavanshi but I didn't believe him until I confirmed it from Masi. " He told me and I nodded slowly looking down.

"All of a sudden, I feel like my whole life was a lie. " I confessed looking at him again and he frowned a bit.

"No Angel, don't think this way. He doesn't matters anyways, he is not even a part of your life. " He said caressing my face.

"And that's why you never harmed him, just because he's my biological father. Even after knowing that he has killed your parents, betrayed my mother, you couldn't kill him? " I asked in disbelief and he looked down.

"Why? " I asked making him look at me by holding his cheek.

"Because, I know it'll sound stupid but even if he left you and your mother, you are still a part of him and I couldn't get myself to kill the person because of whom I have you, you exist. Your existence is everything to me Angel and he's also responsible for it. " I wasn't really shocked because I know Randhir, I know his insane love and it drives me crazy.

"You couldn't kill him because I'm a part of him, but you killed a part of us. How do I take this now Randhir? " I asked looking at him and he looked really tensed.

"You've cried enough today and I'm already raged about it. Why do you want to have this conversation right now? " He asked causing me to frown.

"Randhir, don't you get what it is? We've lost our child and I don't even know the reason behind it. Randhir it's extremely important for me to know that why you chose to kill our baby when you could have saved both of us like you saved me? " I asked him with fresh tears forming in my eyes and he looked away.

"Yeah I chose to kill the child because it was only way I could save you and you know what, if this kind of situation ever comes again, my decision will always be the same. I'll always choose you over anybody else, even myself and I really don't care what you think of me after this, but my choice will remain the same. " He said sternly and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Why did you had to choose between us Randhir? King knew nothing about this, you could have easily saved both of us like you saved me. Why did you had to kill that little one? Why couldn't you just send both us away like you sent me away? Why couldn't you save the kid, Randhir? " I asked crying and he too had tears in his eyes.

"Medicine time. " Before he could say anything we have this voice and looked towards the door to find the nurse standing on the doorstep.

"Come in. " I invited and she came in with the medicine and gave it to Randhir with water.

"You'll feel sleepy after having this, just take rest and sleep well." She told Randhir smiling before he had the medicine and she left the room closing the door behind her.

"Now tell me. " I asked and he looked away.

"I wanted you to move on in life and that would not have been possible with the kid, so I killed it." He muttered not matching his eyes with me and this was enough for me to catch his lie.

"Stop lying Randhir, will you? I've had enough. " I told him and he looked at me.

"I'm not lying. " He was getting dizzy.

"Oh yes you are. " I told him and he closed his eyes drifting into slumber.

Damn!

This nurse is actually getting on my nerves now, even though she's just doing her duty. Randhir needed his medicine, so it's not her fault, just wrong timing.

But now I'm adamant to know the whole truth and I'll find it out at any cost. But before that, I have a score to settle down.

I took my cell phone and dialed Sanket's number.

"Yes ma'am. " He received the call in the very first ring.

"Come home, I need to ask you something. " I told him and he replied with a 'yes ma'am' before I disconnected the call.

Mohini, as promised now, I'll avenge your demise.

------------------

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind...

What kind of a father will Randhir be?

Did I just gave a spoiler? May beeee😉

Sanyukta was about to learn the whole truth but this 'sister' ruined the moment.

But truth can't be hidden for too long..

And what do you think Sanyukta is up to?

Don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave if you liked the chapter.

Love
Aashi❤