25. This Can't Be True !

Hello!!!

"We'll leave for Delhi tonight. " He informed me as we descended the stairs and I looked at him.

"Okay. " I replied nodding.

"Actually I wanted to leave in the morning itself but considering Swara's health, I didn't wanted to take any chances and anyways night journeys are comfortable in jet. " He explained and I gave him a nod.

"Who is Swara? " I couldn't help but ask and he halted to look at me.

"Family, she's like family to me and I really want you to get along with her. She's really important for me Sanyukta and I really want you to respect that. " He explained and I nodded.

"But who exactly is she? " I wanted to know more. A smile came on his lips as he looked at particularly nothing, thinking about her, may be.

"Actually Sanyukta I—" "Good Morning Mrs. Shekhawat. " Randhir was interrupted by a chirpy voice and we looked down to find Swara standing near the staircase with a huge smile on her face.

She was wearing a oversized t-shirt paired with Sponge Bob shots and slippers. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and her eyes were glowing with excitement. She looks really young, around 25-26.

"Earth to Mrs. Shekhawat. " She clicked her fingers and my trance broke. She reminds me of the first time I met Swady, she was just like her.

I returned her smile and her smile turned into a grin.

I stepped down and stood in front of her, followed by Randhir.

"Good morning to you too, Swara. " I greeted back and she looked at Randhir grinning.

"I already love her!"  She exclaimed and I heard Randhir chuckled.

"Too late, she's mine now. " Randhir teased, wrapping his hands around my shoulder and pulling me lightly, to him.

"Eew, I'm cent percent straight okay?" She clarified making a face causing us to chuckle at her expression. She's cute.

"Whatever, but hey, is that my tshirt? " Randhir asked and she bit her lip as if she was caught red handed.

"N-no." A bad liar.

"Yes. Give it back, you've already stolen a lot of my tshirts, I need it back right now. " He said moving towards her as she took a step backwards.

"You want this, okay. " She said shrugging and held the corners of the tshirt to take it off.

"Hey wait, what the hell Swara. " Randhir exclaimed and she looked at him innocently.

"You said you want it right now. " She pretended to be innocent.

"I meant, go change and give me my tshirt back. " Randhir elaborated.

"Dude, if you want it take it right now or else just forget about it. "She said rolling her eyes and Randhir stood there speechless. This girl is something.

"You're impossible. " He said shaking his head and she flipped her hair.

"And awesome and beautiful and gorgeous and amazing and so on. I know. " She replied with a tight smile causing me to chuckle.

I like her.

"In your dreams. " He retorted and she just yawned.

"You know what Shekhawat? Never mind. " She dismissed Randhir and he looked at her with narrow eyes.

"Let's go Sanyukta, I've cooked some pancakes for the newly wedded bride." She held my hand and started dragging me towards the kitchen.

"You can't just steal my clothes and wife like that. " I heard Randhir complaining and in response, she just stuck her tongue out at him.