11. He's Crazy!

Hello!

The chapter contains some things about Randhir's character ,  if you can handle it then only continue with the story, I don't want any complaints later about my characters.

They are the way I have chose them to be and I'm not changing them for anybody.

--

I couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about the consequences he was talking about and when I left my room in the morning, the 'consequences' were visible to my horror.

The whole house was turned into a mess,  furniture broken, curtains tore, the whole living room was devastated. I hurriedly descended the stairs and found Rohan and Mohini sitting with their palms on their respective foreheads.

"M-Mohini? " She looked at me as soon as I called her.

"Morning? " Her greeting came out like a question causing me to feel even more guilty. I know all this was Randhir's work and I was frustrated but the way Mohini and Rohan were behaving increased my guilt even more. They didn't woke me up, neither are blaming me for anything but looking sorry for me instead. God how can they be so nice?

"Randhir right? " I confirmed and she bit her lip.

"It's okay Sanyukta, let's have breakfast first. " Rohan said coming near me causing me to groan.

"Stop being so nice!" I groaned and they exchanged looks before hugging me.

"It's fine. Not your fault anyways, he's a psycho. " Mohini said holding me tightly.

"And we are just worried about you, we don't want him hurting you. " Rohan's words made me sigh.

"He won't hurt me. But I'm really sorry, all this happened because of me and I don't know what else he'll do. " I said holding my hair tightly in frustration.

"He won't be able to do anything. " Adarsh's voice made us look at the door.

He entered after Swady who ran to me. "You okay? " Swady asked holding my hands.

"Yeah but this is not! I think I should leave this place or else he'll hurt you guys. " I said looking at me on the verge of tears.

"Are you dumb? You really think we'll let you go? " Rohan asked causing me to sigh.

"But she won't live with you guys, it's not safe now. Sanyukta pack your bags, you're going to live at our place. " Adarsh said and Swady nodded.

"Yeah,  he won't be able to do anything at the Commissioner's place after all. " Swady assured.

"But for how long? It's not safe Adarsh,  try and understand. And we both know, there's nobody who could control him now, he's very powerful. And I don't wanna risk your lives, I'll just leave the country. " I told them looking down.

"And you think that'll stop him? " Adarsh asked in frustration.

"I know there's no permanent solution but I don't want you guys to get harmed because of his stupid obsession. He warned me last night anyways, I should have known. " I told them causing them to frown.

"You met him?  And you didn't tell us? " Adarsh asked coming closer.

"Yeah,  actually... " I told them the whole incident of last night and everyone was bewildered knowing that he knew I was pregnant.

"He knew and still!" Swady said with disgust.

"I can't believe this!" Mohini said sitting on the unbroken chair.