30. Hidden Truth!

Hello!

Happy Belated Diwali❤

"After we got Vardhan Suryavanshi arrested, Mohini came to see me in my office.

She always knew that I killed her husband but after Vardhan got arrested, she got to know that why I killed her husband. " He began and I concentrated.

"After my mother killed herself to save her dignity, I understood the importance of a woman's pride and I made sure that no woman gets used in my business. I respect them all Angel and I respected Mohini too. Her husband was an alcoholic and was indebted. He wanted to trade Mohini to me as a payment but I denied so he decided to trade her to Vardhan who was involved in woman trafficking.

When I got to know about this trafficking, I sent my people to stop this and help all the women and during this operation, he was killed. Mohini was unaware of all this until then, that's why she hated me but when she got to know the whole truth she was guilty.

She came to me and promised me her faithfulness and since you were close to her, I decided to keep you under her care. " He finished and I was really proud of him. He went out of his way to save women and their dignity, he won my heart with this action.

"I'm very proud of you Randhir. " I told him and he smiled after breaking the hug.

"I'm glad Angel. " He pecked my forehead.

"Now let's go to our room, you must be tired. " He suggested and I gave him a nod before he picked me up.

"Why do you always pick me up? " I asked encircling my arms around his neck.

"I don't want you to tire yourself even by walking. I love the way you fit in my arms and I just want you to be in my arms all the time." He said pulling me closer.

"Randhir some times you really amaze me with your words. You are crazy. " I commented and he chuckled.

"Just for you Wifey. " He pecked my forehead and I shook my head.

He opened the door of our room and the first thing I saw was a huge picture of mine hanged on the wall to which the headboard of bed was attached.

"Randhir! " I shook my head and he smiled slyly

"Now that I'm here, you'll have to take all of these down. " I demanded and he frowned.

"Not all of them." He opposed causing me to cross my arms.

" All of them. Or do one thing, you keep them only, I'll leave. " I told him and he shook his head fiercely.

"A few? " He asked making a pleading face causing me to sigh.

"No. " I told him looking away.

"Please please please, just a few. " He insisted and I had to give up.

"Okay fine but you'll have to put some of your pictures as well. " I put forward the condition.