9. Leave me.

Hello!!

I hope you checked my One Shot MOUSAQI on Sandhir and Short Story ISHQ KE TANTE. And if you haven't then please give it a try.

Both are quite light hearted.

Also here's an announcement :

I've decided that I'll be giving WEEKLY UPDATES of this story or two updates a week if I get time, but at least you'll get one update in a week.

Here the story goes :

Sanyukta's pov.

"Thank God that Mr.Oh-so-rude left,  he was annoying." Navya said getting up from the chair and I looked at the seat where Randhir was sitting earlier.

After our encounter in the kitchen, he left without a word. He didn't even eat anything, it's not that I'm worried for him or something, it's just that I don't like it when food gets wasted,  that's it.

"Sanyu di? " Navya called my name and I looked at her.

"Huh? " I asked and she frowned.

"I said I'm leaving. " She repeated and I gave her a nod.

"Okay bye. " I waved.

" Bye,  see you at the dinner,  don't be late di. " She said smiling before leaving.

After Navya left,  I engrossed myself in the work of Café and the time flew really fast.  Serving all the customers, it was finally time to close the Café and leave for home. Everyone must be waiting for me for the dinner.

I came out of the Café and locked it after everyone's departure, it was quite late and dark in here. Though I'm trained in Martial Arts but it's been so long that I've practiced.

The place is safe but I was feeling a bit uneasy today,  I was having this feeling that something was about to happen. As our house is in the walking distance from the Café so I usually walk in here and right now I was regretting my decision of not bringing my car.

Sanyukta Agrawal used to be fearless back then,  and now look at yourself Sanyukta, what have you done to yourself because of a good-for-nothing jerk.

My conscience made me look down in embarrassment, I was embarrassed of  myself. I felt someone following me and looked back to found no one. After looking here and there for a while,  I decided to walk faster but my steps came to halt when I saw a group  of goons like looking guys standing on the footpath. They were three,  not many,  I can easily handle them if they try to do something funny.

I assured myself and continued walking when one of them came in front of me. I stopped abruptly taking a step backwards.

I looked at him to find him checking me out and soon the other two guys stood before me.

"Make way. " I asked them making a straight face and they chuckled.

"Make us. " The first guy said making me clench my teeth.

"I'm an ex police officer and trained in martial arts, don't do something you regret. " I warned them and they chuckled again.

"Fierce,  we like it. " The guy in left said and the others smirked.

"Totally. " The first guy said forwarding his hand towards me and as a reflex I took a step back.

"Touch me and you'll regret even being born. " I warned him and he smirked. The nerves of him.

"Really? We'd love to see that. " He said and held my hand tightly.

I was about to punch him on his face but another punch landed on his face and he fell on the ground.