21. Can't Help Love!

Hello❤

I hope you've already checked out my one shots on Sandhir "Mohabbat" & "Forever".

If you haven't then what are you waiting for? Go ahead!

I'd love to read your views on them❤

.*.*.*.*.

"Stay quiet and you can sleep if you want to. " He said looking at the screen of the tablet and I closed my eyes sighing.

"Why are you wearing this? Why didn't you wear a saree like a newly wed? " He asked after some minutes of silence and I opened my eyes to look at him in confusion.

"Who wears a saree while sleeping? Also, I don't have a saree cause I didn't knew I'll get married today. " I told him shrugging and he looked thoughtful.

"Right, who wears a saree while sleeping. " He mumbled looking at the screen again.

"But I wanna see you in a saree. " He expressed looking at me again.

"But I don't have it Randhir and anyways I'm not interested in wearing it. " I told him looking away and heard him take a deep breath.

"If you continue forgetting our deal, then it won't take me long to forget it too. " He said calmly causing my eyes to widen.

"I didn't mean it like that, I was just expressing my thoughts and besides I don't have a saree either. " I immediately covered up and he hummed in response.

"I think you didn't check the closet Wifey, I have picked sarees for you, myself." He disclosed causing me to narrow my eyes.

"When did you actually planned our wedding date? " I asked and he bit his inner cheek.

"Today itself." His words made me frown.

"Today? Why? And when did you picked the sarees? " I asked and he smiled.

"When I was picking your wedding attire, I picked a few sarees too cause I love it when you wear a saree. " He said putting my hair strand behind my ear.

"Why did you all of a sudden decided to marry me? " I asked and the colour of his face faded.

"Because I love you, isn't it enough? " He asked after taking his good time.

"Really? Is this why you killed our baby and shot me? " I asked bitterly and he took a deep breath.

"Lemme show you your saree. " He ignored my question and got up with me in his arms.

"But-" "No Sanyukta, don't. Remember our deal. " He used my name instead of any endearment, which made me a bit uncomfortable.

It's not like, I love his endearments or something, it's just that, he never calls me by my name until it's something very serious and whenever he uses my name instead of his endearments, I just feel a bit weird.

I knew better than talking after that and he silently took me to the closet, still in his arms.

He made me stand on the floor and held my shoulders.

"Let me see. " He mumbled before looking at me properly.

"Golden it is!" He exclaimed with a smile and opened his shelf. Taking out a packet, he grinned at me before handing me the same.

"Wear it and come out, I'm waiting. " He said with a smile and pecked my forehead before leaving me inside the walk in closet.

Sighing, I opened the packet and found a golden colour saree in it.