43. Losing Hope!

Hello!

Read MY BOYFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND yet?

No?

What are you waiting for then? It's just a single shot, won't take much of your time! Now go! Fast.

Read already?

Read already?

Great, now read this then❤

——————————————————

"You can't." I looked at him in disbelief with tearful eyes.

"Randhir. " Crying, I almost jumped on him and we both fell on the bed.

"Ou! " He exclaimed lowly and that's when I realised that he was still weak and I was on top of him.

I tried to get up but he held my arms and hugged me properly for a minute before leaving.

"I love you. " He whispered as I got up and helped him sit up.

"I love you too. " I told him with tears flowing from my eyes.

"Great you got up, now tell her that I'm her father. " We heard the psychotic man yell and looked at him.

I felt scared, really. The way Randhir didn't let me shoot him and changed the gun's direction to the ceiling by my hand, I felt scared. The way Randhir whispered 'You can't' , I felt scared. I felt scared that this man might just be telling the truth. What will I do then?

"Randhir." I looked at him with hope to find him already looking at me.

"I-is he um, I don't trust him because I know it's not the truth. Right? " I asked with racing heart beats and Randhir looked behind me.

I turned to find him looking at Aryan and Swara. Before nodding at Randhir, Aryan took King and Swara out and closed the door behind.

"Why did you sent them out?" I asked looking back at the door and then at him.

"Come, sit with me. " He said patting the space beside him and I sat down.

"I thought you wanted to kill me but you rather look happy seeing me awake. " He said tugging a hair strand behind my ear with a smile on his face.

"You know how stupid I am, don't you? " I asked with tears and he chuckled looking at my hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry. " I held my ears and he smiled holding my hands and bringing them near his chest.

"How do I know that you are not lying again? How do I trust you Sanyukta ? " I was speechless. Totally. I was expecting him to get mad at me but this question coming from him was really unexpected. I think I've really taken him for granted that I don't realize how much I hurt him.

God!

"Randhir, I—" "How much do you know? " He intervened my sentence, looking at me with cold eyes, really very cold.