6. Come Back Home.

Hello!

Something really interesting coming up, who's excited 😉

"No" She whispered shaking her head.

So she isn't a dream.

I looked carefully at her, from top to bottom, it's been 10 years, but how? I thought she—

"Mumma. " The little girl's voice brought me out of my trance and my eyes widened when she ran to Sanyukta's arms,  who embraced her.

"Swati. " She said with a small smile gulping and then again looked at me.

"Mumma, this uncle was calling me Angel. " She said and Angel's eyes widened, she immediately held Swati in her embrace tightly,  as if I was going to hurt her too.

This hurts.

"And I told him it's a bad word. " Swati continued and the way Sanyukta looked at me, made me believe that she wanted me to die, the hatred her eyes held were something I just can't stand but I deserve this. But how is that possible that she's here, with her daughter? She got married? To whom?  And they even have a daughter?

"It's a very bad word. " She stated looking at me with red eyes.

"Hey Supergirl." This strangely familiar voice made me look in the side and what I feared the most was a reality.

Adarsh Sinha was standing there with a huge smile on his face making me grit my teeth.

Swati giggled at his nickname and ran to his arms. He picked her up in his arms and looked at Sanyukta.

He didn't notice me yet.

Coming towards Sanyukta, he cupped her shoulder with his one hand.

"Why do you keep on disappearing Mumma? " He asked raising his eyebrows with a smile on his face.

Sanyukta gulped and glanced at me before looking at Swati.

"I was looking for Swati. " She told him uneasily.

"Okay, now let's go. " He said offering her his hand. My fist clenched at this,  he's offering hand to my Angel. I'm going to kill him.

"Um,  you go,  I need to use the washroom, I'll join you guys in a few. " Sanyukta said with a fake little smile and he looked unconvinced.

"Are you okay? " He asked coming closer. I'm going to kill him.

"I'm fine. " She said nodding. He smiled patting her cheek and left with his daughter, leaving Angel.

I wanted to scream, run at her, take her in my arms, hold her tightly  kiss her like there's no tomorrow, hide her from the whole world in my embrace but I couldn't move, I couldn't even utter a single word.

This was like a dream, seeing her in front of my eyes, seemed impossible but here she was beautiful as ever standing in front of me with immense hatred and pain in her eyes and I'm not complaining cause I deserve this.

She took a deep breath and made a straight face. Clearing her throat, she looked at me professionally.

"Welcome to Café Right Time, please have a seat. " Her words shocked me. She wasn't yelling at me or crying. Her behavior was strange and it hurt even more. It was like someone is stabbing me continuously.

"Angel. " The only word escaped my mouth and her breathing became hard. She looked down and then again at me with her straight face.

"Seema. " She called out and a lady came in the uniform of a waitress.