41. Get Up Baby!

Hello!

I hope you voted for HIS FOREVER in infinity awards ? Right? Not yet? Then what are you waiting for? Valentine's Day?

Dude! Voting lines will close till then! They are open only till 10th Feb. So do it right away! The link is in my profile's feed, scroll down a bit and you'll find it. Yeah, go!

Now!

Wait!

Remember you can vote ONLY 10 TIMES FOR A PARTICULAR STORY AND YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY STORIES AS YOU WANT TO.

Now, GOOOOOO.

RIGHT NOW!

Voted already?

You should have told me before! I love you ❤

Sandhir love you too ❤ Yes you lucky one, they do! Enjoy ❤

....

My whole body was shivering as I stood in front of the ICU where Randhir was. He was in coma, I was told this by Swara and my heart was getting heavier with each passing second. I felt like it'll explode just anytime. God!

"Go in. " She insisted leaving my hand and I exhaled deeply.

"What if he—" "No Sanyukta, you'll have to be positive. He's crazy and you are the only person who can get him back. Think positive, you can do it. Actually it's only you who can do it. " She told me and I gave her a nod before opening the door of the room.

I resisted a sob when I saw him lying on the bed unconscious. Much to my relief, he wasn't wearing the oxygen mask and his breathing was normal.

Gathering all the courage in me, I took baby steps towards him and stood beside him. I couldn't take my eyes off his face which was as calm as a sea before storm.

With shivering hands, I took his hand in mine and sat on the stool kept there.

"Get up. " I uttered blankly looking at his face.

"Don't you fulfill every wish of mine? It's my wish Randhir, get up. " I managed to say this without breaking down.

Breathing heavily, I composed myself and presses his hand lightly.

"Have you forgotten your promise Randhir? Have you forgotten your promise of loving me forever? Have you forgotten your promise of doing everything that makes me happy? What are you doing? Stop all this and get up, now. " I demanded on the verge of tears and an angry outburst.

He was not responding and I was losing all my calm.

"Listen, I have had enough okay? Now get up. Randhir what are you doing? " I yelled in irritation and a doctor dashed inside the room.

"Ma'am what are you doing? Don't yell. It's a hospital. " He said and I glared him.

"It's my husband's hospital, now get the fuck out of here. " I said through my teeth glaring him and he gulped before running out.

"And you, enough of this drama Mr. Shekhawat, you can't do this okay? You can't do this to me. You'll have to get up, you don't have any option. " I warned but he is stubborn.

I got up and jerked his hand away.

"You liar, you are an ass Randhir, a true certified ass! You say you love me! They say you love me like a crazy person, they all say that but it's all a lie, you don't love me at all! Because if you would have loved me, there was no way you would have done something like this to yourself! And you ass, you were smiling! You took that bullet without even thinking for a second that what I'll do if anything happens to you?

Randhir, my survival is directly proportional to yours and get that straight in your thick head! I'm using a science term because you don't understand simple stuff!

You say you can't live without me, but what about me Randhir? How can you even think of leaving me? They are saying you are not responding to any medication, what the hell is happening? What do you think of me huh? What do you think of my life? Is it a garden that you'll enter and leave whenever you want to?

And what the hell do you think of yourself? You'll leave me just like that? Huh? You fuckin' married me forcefully, ruined my whole life and now you think you can leave me like this? No Randhir Singh Shekhawat, you can't! I will never let you rest in peace!

If you continue being this stubborn and leave this world, I promise to follow you even there. You took this bullet to save me, but if anything happens to you, I'll kill myself. I swear on you, I won't even waste a second Randhir, I won't. " I was cursing, yelling like a crazy woman but that's what I could do. I want him back and I'll do whatever I can for this.

"Do you remember the promises that you made? You wanted to protect me right? And now you're leaving me, with that King, who will protect me now Randhir? What if he comes back and tries to harm me again? He's so powerful that nobody will be able to save me except you, but look at you, you are lying here in coma. Now what Randhir? What happened to your 'I'll protect you forever' promise.

See, how big of a cheat and liar you are! I should have known! All the promises, love, care, it was all fake, all of it. In reality, you never really cared for me. You just think of me as your possession which you have claimed and you want to keep to yourself. That's all. I'm just an object for you! Yeah, you never loved me, always faked it." I'm sorry Randhir, I know I'm hurting you, but please respond, you'll have to get out of this. Please Randhir, please.

"You know what Aryan was saying? He said you love me unconditionally and whatever you did, it was all to protect me, you took all the blame, all the hatred for me but he was wrong! And now I'll go and tell him how wrong he was about you!

In reality, it's just me who's in love, just me. I think I'm just not lucky in love. Everyone talks about your love Randhir, but what about my love? Does anyone cares? Do you care?

No! Of course not! Randhir's love is so selfless, so deep, so pure,  rubbish! Randhir's love is non existent! It's just an illusion, that's all!

But my love? It's not an illusion Randhir, it's real, so real that it won't let you leave me like this, so real that it won't let you leave this world.

You'll have to get up Randhir, for me, for us. We deserve to be happy, we deserve to be together Baby,  we do. " I held his hand again and sat beside him sobbing.

"We deserve each other, after all the problems, pain, we deserve each other's love and we'll get it Baby, and for this, you'll have to get up. You Angel is dying to be of this Beast's forever. Make me your Randhir, get up, we have our story to complete and this one, has a happily ever after written in it's faith.

Get up Husband. Get up Love. C'mon, you can do this, I know you can't do without your Angel, it's been so long that you saw me, I need to see those eyes Randhir, open them, please. Please Baby, please. " I exhaled deeply closing my eyes.

Wiping my tears, I opened my eyes when I sensed someone's presence behind me.

Assuming it to be Aryan or Swara, I turned around and my eyes widened with fear.

"Randhir. " I yelled finding King standing in front of me pointing a gun at me.

---------------------------------------------------------

He's still unconscious and we already have an unwanted guest!

What next?

We'll know in the next 😉

Now, don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave.

Love
Aashi❤