44. Sister and Mister.

Hello!

I've written a one shot on Manan for the first time Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Lga.

It's a sweet one shot, won't take much of your time, give it a try ❤

.*.*.*.*.

"Careful. " I said as Randhir walked in with a nurse and Aryan.

"I want to go to my room directly. " Randhir told them as they were about to make him sit on the couch in the living room.

"You can leave him, I'll take him from here. " I told the nurse who instead of leaving Randhir, looked at him.

"No need Sanyukta, she's being paid for this anyways. " Randhir denied and I saw a little smirk on her face. Really? He's married, can't you see woman?

"Like you'll say and I'll agree. " I told him narrowing my eyes and held his hand.

"But I trust her enough." I was hurt. Really! But this was neither the place, nor the time to fight, so I did what I wanted.

"Shut up. " I told him with a serious look and took the nurse's place.

"You can follow us upstairs. " I instructed her and she nodded looking at Randhir. What's up with her? Look at me when I'm talking to you!

"I'm here. " I spoke causing her to finally look at me with least interest.

"I know. " She replied with such a tone that made me cringe.

"Ma'am? " I added raising my eyebrows and she narrowed her eyes.

"I know ma'am. " She replied with a tight smile which I returned before looking at Aryan.

"Leave, I'll manage. " I told him and he left too.

"Let's go Baby. " I told Randhir with a sweet smile and he looked ahead.

"Welcome back Shekhawat. " As we were taking a step ahead, Swara came chirping from the kitchen.

"Thanks. " He ruffled her hair as she hugged him for left, since I was holding him from right.

"I know you'll get well pretty soon, I'll make sure myself. " She said smiling and he returned it nodding.

"Hey Nurse, I wanted to ask you this. " Swara said looking at the nurse who nodded frowning.

"Is it true that all the nurses were fighting to come home with Randhir and you got lucky because you are close to the doctor's wife? " Swara asked causing my eyes to widen. Aryan spitted the water he was drinking and the nurse looked really shocked and embarrassed.

"Is it true? " I asked her and then looked at Randhir who was smirking, looking down.

She didn't respond and I took it as a yes. Damn!