7. She's Yours!

Hello!!

Surprises and shocks on their way 😉

Author's pov.

"Rohan,  I'm feeling kinda suffocated, I need some fresh air so I'm going to the society park for a walk. " Mohini informed setting the bed.

"But it's 11:30 already Mohini, do you want me to accompany you? " He asked looking up from his laptop.

"No, I'll go by myself don't worry. It's just ten steps away from our house and I badly need some 'me time'." She said pouting causing Rohan to smile.

"Okay take care. " He pecked his wife's forehead before she left the room.

Walking in the park,  Mohini was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she stepped on a pebble causing her to stumble but before she could completely lose her balance and fall,  a pair of hands caught her on time.

"What are you doing Mohini? Take care, you're not alone. " His scolding brought a smile on her face and she stood properly.

"Thank you. " She thanked smiling and he rolled his eyes.

"So are we doing this thank you thing today?  So lemme start with—"

"No we are not, my bad. " She interrupted joining her hands causing a smirk to form on his lips.

"You better not repeat this again. " He said with a playful smirk.

"Not even in my dreams after all who wants to anger the RSS! " She pretended to be scared,  causing a small smile to form on Randhir's lips.

"Exactly." His reply made her smile wider.

"So you came. " She said sitting on a bench nearby.

"Yeah, why did you lied?" He asked sitting beside her.

"Randhir Sanyukta is like my little sister for God's sake. I couldn't accept the money you were depositing in my account every month when you knew she was living with me. I had to lie that she left so that you stop it. " Mohini said crossing her arms.

"But Mohini—"

"She runs Nainitaal's one of the best cafes, she takes care of the house,  family and even me. She loves my daughter like her own, how could I accept your money for letting her stay with me?

You asked me to let her stay with you and I agreed,  not because I wanted your money but because she's like a sister to me and after what you've done for me,  I can even give my life for you. " Mohini explained and he looked down.

"Okay fine, I understand. But if I knew she was staying here, I would have never come here. " He told her and she bit the inside of her cheek.

"But now that you've come here,  are you going to take her with you? " She asked and he gave a nod.

"But how? I mean she won't go on her own right? " She asked and even before Randhir could open his mouth she interrupted.

"Wait a second, are you planning the typical Bollywood kidnapping and blackmailing thing? " She asked excitedly causing Randhir to look at her weirdly.

"Um,  kind of? " Randhir's reply came out more like a question.

"Oh my God, really? That's great!  I always wanted to see something like this in real life, do one thing, kidnap me . " Her excitement made Randhir roll his eyes.

"Calm down Mohini,  you're pregnant, I don't want you to stress yourself in anyway, not even in traveling and anyways I was thinking that she's really close to Swati,  so if you don't mind can I take her with me, it won't take longer than a day. " He asked nervously.