32. Fired!

Hello!

I heard the door of our room opening and closed my eyes.

"Sanket Swara's safety is your responsibility for the time being. And about him, so I will give you instructions tomorrow. Make sure the team is keeping an eye on the cctv footage and security is tight. " He was talking on phone.

"Okay." He said before disconnecting the call and I heard his foot steps coming closer.

He pecked my forehead but I didn't respond, pretending to be asleep.

He then left and I heard the door of closet opening and closing.

After some time, the door opened again before closing and he walked towards the bed. He got inside the covers and pulled me to himself. My back was facing him and he had his arms wrapped around my frame.

"I thought you were sleepy. " He said and I opened my eyes but didn't speak.

"Are you okay? Is there any problem Angel? " He asked and I turned to his side, snuggling in his embrace.

"Good night Love. " He pecked my hair and I wrapped my hands around him tightly.

"Good night. " I wished him back before exhaling deeply and closing my eyes.

.*.*.*.

"Good morning Wifey. " I opened my eyes slowly to find Randhir standing in front of me with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning. " I wished smiling and sat on the bed spreading my arms for him.

He joined me in the bed and gave me a bear hug before pecking my cheeks.

"Bed tea. " He picked up the cup and saucer from the night stand and handed it to me with a smile.

"Thank you Baby. " I thanked him, pecking his cheek and he grinned.

"After ages. " He said sighing dreamily.

"What? " I asked frowning and he cupped my face.

"After ages you called me Baby. " He elaborated fondly and I smiled.

"I missed it. " I confessed and he sighed.

"You can't  imagine how much I missed it. " He said looking down and I rested my head on his chest.

"But now we are together and I'm yours forever. " I assured him and he nodded.

"Definitely. Now have your tea, take a bath and come down soon. Your breakfast is waiting for you. " He said before getting down from the bed.

"Aye aye Captain. " I gave him a salute and he chuckled before leaving. Is this guy really mine? How did I got this lucky? Isn't it unbelievable?

I drank my tea and headed to the washroom.

.*.*.*.

Aroma of delicious food hit my nostrils as I descended the stairs and without wasting any time, I headed to the dining room.

My husband looked more delicious than any dish can ever look, in his black shirt with sleeves folded three fourth and denims.

He was talking on phone, so I tip toed inside the kitchen, without disturbing him.

Maids greeted me and I nodded at them in acknowledgement.

"What's for breakfast? " I asked one of them and she took off the lid of the container and my mouth watered looking at the delicious Chhole Bhatoore.

"Sir asked us to prepare it for you, since you love it. " She said and I shook my head.

My husband won't stop until I turn chubby. Who eats Chhole bhature for breakfast?