51. Something's Wrong!

Hello!!

10...

Read my one shot MESSED UP yet?

No?

Why?

Go and read it asap and let me know what you feel about it in the comment section!

.*.*.*.*.

The kiss we were sharing after so long, was filled with love and desire. A sweet kiss which had a slow pace in beginning but we both were aware of how passionate and wild it was about to turn with time.

I pinned her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around my body, rubbing herself on me in the process, arousing my desires even more.

My hands were supporting her frame while she had her hands cupping my face.

A tough battle for dominance was on it's peak when we heard a loud knock on the door.

She jolted a bit but I didn't let her break the kiss. A person at the door can come later but I'm not letting my wife go right now.

"Shekhawat open the freaking door. " It was Swara banging our door. Angel, brought my body even closer to her, deepening the kiss even more.

Our bodies were now just separated by fabrics which I was soon about to discard.

"Shekhawat open the damn door or I'll have someone break it. " She yelled from outside annoying both of us.

We looked at each other in frustration before I went to open the door.

"What is it Swara? " I asked in annoyance and she narrowed her eyes.

"What took you so long? " She raised crossing her arms.

"A kiss that he was sharing with his wife. " Was Sanyukta's reply which made my eyes widen.

Swara bit her tongue while Sanyukta faked a smile.

"I'll come later. " Swara said turning but stopped when Sanyukta called her.

"No need. Now tell us what happened? " She asked and Swara turned towards us.

"Actually, I'm leaving for Canada." She informed causing me to frown.

"When? " I inquired.

"Now. " She replied.

"What?" " Why? " Sanyukta and I asked simultaneously.

" Because my best friend is getting married and I need to be there. But don't miss me too much, I'll be back soon. " She said smiling and I kept my hand on her head.

"Be careful and take the guards with you everywhere. " I told her and she nodded.

"Except washroom. " Sanyukta said walking towards us with a smile and spread her arms for Swara, who gladly went and hugged her smiling.

Angel whispered something to her and Swara replied in whisper. They both smiled and Swara left after winking at her.

After Swara left, I turned towards my wife to find her still smiling.

"What were you guys whispering? " I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"If it was meant for you to hear, we would not have whispered. " She said patting my shoulder with an amusement.

I narrowed my eyes and picked her up in my arms.

"Randhir, put me down. I think you should at least drop her till airport. " She said causing me to pout a bit.

"But I don't want to leave you. " I told her and she chuckled.

" You are not leaving me, just going for a very little time. Go and see her off. " She said kissing my cheek causing me to sigh.

"Fine. I'll be back soon." I told her putting her down.

She cupped my face and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips before parting.

"Now go. " She said pushing me lightly and sighing, I left.

.*.*.*.*.

"Be safe and be back soon. " I told Swara as we reached the airport.

"Yeah. Randhir, there's something I wanted to talk to you about. " She said and I gave her a nod.

"Randhir, there's something wrong with Sanyukta. " She said causing me to frown.

"What do you mean? " I asked and she looked here and there.

"I don't know how to put it but see, she has become just like you, extremely possessive, which is just not her. I'm seriously shocked how she asked you to drop me because she can't tolerate any woman around you nowadays, which is so unlike her. She never minded any of these things before.

I think you should talk to her because it's worrisome. " She was right, even I have been noticing this for quite some time but to be honest I was loving the attention way too much so didn't really thought about clearing it. And when I did today, she said there's nothing so I didn't pressurize but now I think I'll have to talk to her about.

"We are leaving for Paris tomorrow, after we return, I'll talk to her about this. " I told Swara and she nodded.

"Um, Randhir, I think it has something to do with the truth that you told her. Whatever happened with her, I think it had a major effect on her." She said and I gave her a nod.

"We don't talk about that but I know she still hasn't gotten over it fully which is completely understandable. I'll do whatever it takes to help her." I told her and she nodded.

"I'll leave now, take care of yourself and my sister. " She said and I smiled nodding.

"You too take care and I've arranged security, be smart Swara not rebellious. " I told her and she nodded.

"Okay, and once I return, get me married to Sanket. " My eyes widened at her words.

I looked towards Sanket to find him looking at Swara with wide eyes. He looked at me and gulped before looking down.

"We need to talk about this too. " I said glaring Sanket who looked really scared.

"Don't scare him Shekhawat. " Swara warned but I glared her too.

"Tell me one thing. " I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"What? " She asked and I crossed my arms.

"What were you and Angel whispering?" I asked and she smirked.

"Your wife didn't tell you? " She asked mocking causing me to narrow my eyes.

"Answer me. " I demanded and she raised her eyebrows.

"Why should I? " She asked and I gave her a fake smile.

"Because if you don't, you won't see him when you come back. " I said pointing at Sanket and her eyes widened.

"Not fair Shekhawat! " She exclaimed causing me to shrug.

"Tell me already Swara. " I told her and she sighed.

"She said she doesn't hates me. " Swara said causing me to frown.

"And what did you say? " I asked and she smiled.

"I said, I know, you just love your husband too much. " She said smiling causing me to smile as well.

"I love you both." I told her and she shrugged.

"Your wife is adorable, protect her always. " She said giving me a hug before leaving and I sighed heading out of the airport.

I promise Swara, come what may, I'll always protect and cherish my better half.

---------------------------------------------------------

I love all of them!

We are meeting Will, Mary and Alexander in next!!!!

Love
Aashi❤