Chapter 7

"Slower...slower..." I breathed out, but Austin is too busy to listen. I grabbed his waist, digging my nails on his back as I sobbed from the pleasure of having him inside me.

Tears were flooding my sight, but I could still see his face turning into a sexy mess. His ears and neck have turned red while his lower lip was bleeding from his teeth and his eyes watching me with lust.

I shivered when he dug deeper inside me. My lips parted from a silent scream at the same time I closed my eyes. I, for the 3rd time, reached another dry orgasm causing my body to jump and shiver.

"Cole...oh Cole..." He closed his eyes in pleasure as he flooded my insides with his liquid while thrusting his hips harder for the last time.

I gasped when he pulled out, leaving me empty and I closed my eyes.

I'm so tired.

"Cole..." He pressed his lips on my cheek after he laid down beside me. I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "You awake?"

"Hmm..." I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him only to find him staring down at me. He made a funny face and I chuckled at him.

I pouted my lips asking for a kiss and he leaned down to spoil me.

I peck his rough lips before pressing my forehead against his neck. He put his arm under my head while the other one was on my waist.

"Cole so thin~" He started singing and I pouted, making him laugh a bit.

"Austin so small~"

"That's not funny." He groaned and I laughed before turning to face the ceiling with my eyes still closed.

"I'm kidding." I said between my laughs. He lifted his head up with the used of his elbow to stare down at me. "Austin." I opened my eyes and looked at him. He raised a brow at me. "Have you seen the world out there?" I asked out of no where and he shrugged.

"Only the other packs closed to us." I turned back to face him once again, showing interest for him to continue.

He smiled at me before brushing a curl out of my forehead. "We travelled 2 weeks to get there by feet. I was 13 back then and I was complaining to go back home, but Dad won't let me. Well, I'm thankful I came along in the end."

"Why?" He laughed at me before continuing.

"Their packs were really different. Their homes were made of stones and it's huge. They're using some gadgets and cars-"

"Gadgets?" I asked he smiled.

"It's hard to explain, someday I'll bring you out there." He lifted his pinky and I smiled at him. "Promise."

Here it goes again. Every time he promise me things I tend to not believe it. He lost my trust, but half of me still want to have faith in him.

I wrapped my pinky around his.

"Promise. " I smiled and he lean down to peck my lips.

"How about we continue where we left..." He smirked as I stared at him in disbelief.

"No."

"Come on." I playfully glared at him as he roamed his hands around my chest. He licked his lips and my heart beat raced because of that. I bit my lower lip when his thumbs brushed the brown hard buds. "Please...?"

"N-no." I stayed stubborn and he frowned. I gasped when his lips caught one and nibbled it with his teeth and tongue. "Khu...mng..." Weird sounds left my lips as I arched my back from his massage.