Chapter 16

Arias's POV

"So, you want us to create an open path in the woods? A path which rogues and hunters could use to track us?"

I only stared at this old, annoying Alpha as he questioned my first project to this outdated pack.

He's getting on my nerves ever since I entered this cabin together with the elders of this pack.

"Yes, exactly and that path will be used by those packs who wanted to send help to this..." I swayed my hand as I think about a proper, not that harsh word to define this dying pack. "Succumbing pack." The elders gasped at my word and their Alpha glared at me.

Guess that didn't work. I smirked inside.

"What?" He growled and I shrugged.

"Do you wanna know why there are no other packs who will have the courage to visit you?" I asked as I leaned towards the table, staring deep into his eyes. "Because your pack is really hard to traced and we spent 3 weeks to get here. If this project won't be approved, then I'm sorry to say, but we can't help you anymore."

"Is this a threat?" I shook my head.

"Not exactly, but just to let you know, no one will have the patient to spend 3 weeks locating your pack every single time and to be honest we are probably the last one to visit you." I pushed myself up.

"Life is getting easier outside, technology is making things effortless for us. Do you think we would like to do things in a hard way like walking through the woods for how many days?" I asked and he glared even more. "Helping you does not benefits us just so you know so I'll ask once again." I raised a brow at him. "You'll create a path or not?"

The Alpha clenched his fist on the table, making sure that the elders and I saw it.

"We will create a path. "

I smirked on how he stared at me with hatred, but oh well... The feelings are mutual.

"Oh and one more thing, " I smiled as I raised my finger. "About the omega-"

***

"You'll create a path or not? " Sanity mimicked as she glared around her making Jura, Dante and Noise laughed.

I reached for her hair and grab it a little. She started to whine like a little bitch as I drag her with me.

The boys kept laughing and I smirked on how she cannot fight back. I decided to let her go. She glared at me and I just smiled innocently.

"Alpha, " Jura suddenly called as he run to my side. I looked down at him and he smiled widely. "How about the boy? Can we bring Cole with us? " He asked excitedly and the others seems interested as well.

Cole is a very good kid and just by looking at him, you can tell immediately that he had been through a lot.

But...

"That old man said no. " Jura's eyes went wide before looking at his older brother, Dante.

I can't even read that Alpha's mind. They treated the Omega as a threat to their future Alpha, but won't they get rid of him? I am sending them help so why?

"But Cole is nice. " Noise nodded at Jura. And I agreed with them.

He's nice and I like him so...

"Don't worry boys, " I smirked. "I have decided to bring Cole with us. "

Sanity stared at me, suspiciously.

"Don't even think about it Alpha-"

"Well, boys? " I stopped on my track and look at my troupe. Only Sanity is glaring at me, but the rest...

I smiled at them and Sanity frowned.

"If there's no permission? " I asked and the boys shared glances before looking back at me with smirks plastered to there faces.

"We take it by force! "

Exactly.

Cole's POV

'Papa!' A child giggled and I smiled at the young boy who's dragging me around. His face was too bright to be identified but his eyes was identical to his and just by looking at it I already know who's child he is.

'Be careful love.' A familiar voice chuckled at me and I turned to look at the guy standing not too far from where I am. A little girl was soundly asleep in his arms and a sweet, loving smile was covering his face.

Unknown but familiar, him I mean...

I smiled brightly as my little boy ran towards him while calling him 'Daddy'

I soon followed and lean a bit to place a kiss on the little girl's forehead. I soon looked up at him and shyly tiptoed to reach his lips. He kissed me back and I smiled.

He smiled back before cupping the side of my neck with his palm.

'Good bye Cole...' He smiled sadly and my eyes watered up as I closed my eyes.

'Good bye Austin...'

I stared at the ceiling trying to put everything in place.

That dream is my cue to leave.

I will leave this pack and be happy.

A tear fell and I closed my eyes. I'll be happy without him, but everything is going too fast.

I found Austin. Austin found me. He got married to someone else then commanded me to sleep with a stranger-

My lips parted for a silent sob.

While I'm pregnant.

Goddess? Do you hate me this much? What did I do wrong for you to hurt me like this?

No Cole, it's useless asking her. I need to move on my own.

I'm tired of being weak.

I'm done of being weak.

I gently run my fingers around my stomach as I smiled sadly.

And I'll do anything to keep you safe.

I'll use everything just to keep you safe away from your father who had abandoned us. I shed my tears away.

This time, no one will fool me any longer.

I smiled at myself.

This time I'll be stronger.

***

Short? I am sorry... I'll try harder next time.

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling..

Thank you!