Chapter 15

The Alpha of the Qisa tribe. I still can't tell what kind of a man he is.

He was too proud of himself which is kind of annoying me, he tease like a kid, but he was not that evil than I thought. Though he gropes a lot even in his sleep.

I closed my eyes in annoyance as he groped my butt cheeks before pulling me closer to his chest.

As he promised, he let me off the hook last night but I can tell that it wouldn't be too long until I spread myself for him.

I made a promise, I can't back down now.

"Sire?" I called out hoping he's awake but he answered me with a snore and groping. I blushed a bit before giving up.

He looks cool even when he's sleeping, he still acts like a maniac though.

The sunlight slipping thru the window kissed my face making me looked up at the window only to stiffen and gasped in fear when I saw a head of a woman glaring at me.

Her skin was dark and her eyes were wide. I can't contain my fear and screamed on the top of my lungs. The visitor sit up immediately, he raised a brow when he found me under the covers and I pointed at the window.

He followed my finger and stiffened as well when he saw the girl who's now wearing a blank face.

"Sanity!!!" He shouted before using his hand to pushed her face out of the window.

I heard laughter from the outside after. The visitor took a deep breath before looking back at me. His eyes stayed before he slowly laid on top of me.

"My Alpha?" I asked, confused as he snuggled at me. "S-stop please, you are heavy... "

"Okay." He moved away and left the bed immediately before grabbing a white V-neck shirt.

"I'm sorry, I woke you up-"

"No, it's my Beta's fault." He smiled at me. "Don't mind Sanity, she's always like that." I nodded before helping myself up. I blushed a bit when I realized that I'm wearing the same clothes as last night.

How embarrassing, and I attended the event wearing this?

"Here." The Alpha threw me a huge blue cloth same as he was wearing. "Wear it for now." I thanked him before putting it on. "Mind to have breakfast with us?" He asked and my lips formed a thin line.

"I-I'm sorry, I would probably go back to my cabin."

"I advice for you to accept my offer. " He smiled, but his tone was serious and I couldn't help but to nod.

"Then I'll be staying for awhile, my Alpha. "

He suddenly snickered at me and I blushed in embarrassment even though I did not know what is the caused. "Really Cole? I'm calling you by your first name and you call Alpha?"

"Then how should I address you?" I asked confused.

"Ari-"

"Except for your name or I'll be punish." I cut him off and he frowned. He tilted his head on the side, thinking before a smirk covered his lips.

"Hubby then." I furrowed my brows from the unknown word and he chuckled.

"That sounds dangerous." He threw his head laughing and I stared at him as if he's gone crazy.

"Funny." He shed his imaginary tears and I smirked, amused. "Just call me Arias, if your Alpha scolded you just tell him it's under my command and if he got something to say," He patted my head. "Tell him to say it on my face."

I slowly nodded amazed on how cool and tough he was. Even though he's so young...how can he be so confident.

"So breakfast?" He smiled and I nodded.

It is time to get to know the person who will help me find my way out.

It's time to know Arias.

Arias's POV

"Guys," My troupe dropped there spoons immediately before looking at me and Cole who stiffened from the attention. "This is Cole."

"Hi Cole!" They greeted and I rolled my eyes on how childish they are.

"H-hi...nice to meet you." Cole replied awkwardly and I grinned on how cute he was. My hand move on it's own squeezed his bottom, he jumped from the sudden touch before looking at me in disbelief.

I could tell from the way he looks at me what he is thinking and I winked.

"Let me introduce you," I smiled at him and he took a step away from me before we looked back at my boys and Beta. "That's is my beautiful Beta, Sanity." I pointed at the only female in my troupe who gave Cole a disgusting wink.

"Hi."

"Hello." Sanity smiled at him before glaring at me which I ignored. Cole blushed when I wrapped my hand on his small wrist to pulled him towards the vacant seat.

"That's Kali," I pointed at the eldest in the group who have a black long hair, dark skin and green eyes. "Pito," The small awkward boy with blond Mohawk, pale skin and grey eyes and who is blushing really hard. "Dante, Jura and Noise." The brothers smirked before doing their personal pose and I frowned while Cole chuckled.

They looked exactly the same except for their hair length and height. The youngest, Noise is the tallest while Dante the oldest among them is the shortest.

"They are my very own knights." I said proudly at Cole who looks amazed with those huge eyes and toothy smile.

"Amazing, who old are you all?" He asked finally leaving his shell which made me feel relief.

I don't know but I'm happy he likes them though Sanity gave him a bad first impression.

"I'm 22," I smiled. "Sanity, Jura and Pito were 19. Dante is 23, Kali is 26 while Noise is 16." His eyes widen when I mentioned Noise's age.

Well Noise was too tall for his age anyway. I reacted the same way at first, he's taller than me already when he was 14 despite our 6 year gap.

"I'm probably 18." Cole informed us and I raised a brow.

"Probably?" Noise asked first, everyone looks confused making Cole blushed from the attention were giving him.

"Yeah..." He chuckled nervously. "I don't really know my own birth day." He bit his lower lip in shame. "I wasn't even sure about my name." He forced a smile and we all exchange glances before letting out an awkward chuckle.

"No worries, Cole is cute." Jura smiled and I glared at him.

"Yeah it's cute!" Sanity smiled widely and I stared at her in disgust.

"Thank you." Cole giggled causing Noise and Sanity 'aww' in his cuteness.

"I love him already! Can we bring him with us back?!" Sanity asked and almost everyone nodded except for Kali and Dante.

I stared at them with wide eyes.

"Well? " I looked down at him and his eyes were wide for some reason as well. He then looked up at me and blushed. "I'm planning to bring him along, but I need to consult his Alpha first. "

I said and Cole seems a little too excited for some reason. I smiled as I looked down at him.

Now, since the majority is okay with Cole then I just need to consult only two person for approval.

His Alpha and

My mate.

***

So what do you think of Arias? 😅

You'll get to know him slowly, but I want to know you impression of him. 😊

Anyways, sorry for my errors.

Thank you for reading and voting!