Chapter 4: Unwanted Surprises

Y/n pov:

We all walked towards the door and there was a person in a space suit standing in front of the entrance.

"Hello there everyone. I'm the rescue hero Thirteen." She said excitingly. "And welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or as I like to call it, USJ."

We walk inside to see it have a section for any kind of emergency or natural disaster. There was mountain for landside and what looked like waterpark for a shipwreck simulation. Thirteen begin to go on a speech about how dangerous our quirks can. Suddenly the power went out as purple shadow appeared in the middle of the facility and people began to walk out. I watched as Mr. Aizawa got tensed.

"Hey Zwei, something's up" I warned him.

"Keep calm kid" he responded. "Remember what Diego taught you. Call me when you need me."

I keep my eyes as a young boy with blue hair came out with a hand covering his face and a huge purple creature that had his brain exposed. He had a creepy smile and looked like he was made of nothing but muscle. The last one to appear was a person covered in a teared up jacket. They had their face covered with the hood and kept their arms hidden within its long sleeves. Something about them made me uncomfortable.

"Everyone stay back and stay together!" Mr. Aizawa ordered us. "Those are real villains!"

"From what I see, the only real heroes are Thirteen and Eraser Head" said a voice as the shadow took the shape of a human. "How unusual. From our information, All Might should be here as well."

"How disappointing. After I went through the trouble gathering so many friends who wanted to meet him" the handed boy said. "Maybe if we kill a few kids, he'll appear."

A shiver of fear went through my spine. Flashbacks of that incident flashed in my mind like film. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I refuse to let them. I won't let anyone go through that.

"Thirteen protect the students" Mr. Aizawa said as he put on his goggles.

"You can't seriously be thinking about taking them on your own" Izuku cried out. "You're suited to stealth fights and one on one."

"You can't be a hero if you only know one trick" Mr. Aizawa responded back. He then ran and leaped into the fight.

Thirteen begin to lead us towards the door. As we're running towards our exit, the shadow figured appeared.

"Die!!" shouted Katsuki as he went for a explosive punch. Eijiro joined him but the both phased right through them.

"I'll scatter you among the facility so you can meet my comrades and your death" exclaimed the figure. Suddenly the purple smoke began to surround us and in a heartbeat, it engulfed us.

I close my eyes but then I noticed winding blowing past me. I open my eyes to see I was falling straight towards the ship. I braced myself as I hit the wooden deck. I stood up sore and dusted myself off. I turned around to see a long pink tongue drop Izuku. I rush over to him as the same pink tongue slammed Mineta on the deck. I go over the edge as I see Tsuyu climb the side of the ship and onto the deck.

"Hey you guys ok?" I asked them.

"Yeah we're fine ribbit" Tsuyu responded for everyone. "Today is turning to be a horrible day of class."

"So what we should do?" I asked.

"We should till the pro heroes and All Might show up!" Mineta quickly said.

" I don't think that's such a good idea" Tsuyu suddenly said. "Those villains seemed like they were expecting All Might to be here. Also maybe we should worry about what that shadow guy said and make sure we aren't killed."

As Tsuyu continued, I could see Mineta's fear continue to grow. He begins to whimper out of fear. I don't really understand how he's made so far.

"No the pros are gonna save us right!?" He asked fearfully. "Tell frogboobs the shut up!!"

"What did you just call her...?" I asked annoyed. I wasn't sure why but what he said irritated me.

"Huh?" Izuku suddenly said as he turned to the water.

I ignored Mineta as I followed Izuku's actions. I gulp as I see multiple villains surround the boat we're on. Mineta begins to panic and overall being a unhelpful nuisance. The villains stay in the water as they observe us.

"That's unusual" Izuku said.

"What do you mean" I asked.

Izuku began to mutter to himself as we watched him with a confused look. Soon he stopped and looked at us.

"I think I have a plan" he finally said.

Izuku explained to us his plan so we could escape. After we had explained our quirks to each other, the villains were getting closer.

"All right it's now or never" I said. I looked over to Izuku. "Are you sure about this?"

Izuku puts a foot on the edge of the boat before nodding. He then jumps of the boat.

"Now die!!!" He shouted catching the villains off guard. "Delaware Smash!!"

He flicked his middle finger as a vacuum of wind crashes into the water. Tsuyu wraps her arms around Mineta and me and leaps high into the air. I look down see that the vacuum Izuku shot formed a whirlpool, sucking in all the villains that had surrounded us. As Izuku began to fall, Tsuyu shot her tongue and caught him. Mineta begin to throw out his sticky balls till he began to bleed from his head. As we sailed through the air, the water behind erupted behind like a geyser.

"You three are awesome!" I told them with a smile.

Once we crashed into the water, Tsuyu lets go off me since I could still swim. We swim towards the shallows till we were able to walk. We can see the central plaza where hopefully the rest of the class was but we could see where Mr. Aizawa was fighting. Izuku was muttering something till he winced in pain.

"Are you ok Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked him.

"I'll be ok. It's just..." Izuku responded by showing us his broken fingers.

We had finally made it the shore till we heard footsteps heading to our direction. We turned around to see the hooded person walking towards us. I walk in front of everyone.

"Y/n what do you think you're doing?!" Mineta screamed at me.

"What does it look like?" I said without turning. "You and Izuku are injured. Tsuyu can you take them away. I...I'll keep him distracted."

The man stopped a within earshot. Suddenly he began to laugh.

"W-why is he laughing?!" Izuku asked.

He then stopped as he stared at us. He lifted his hand and snapped his fingers. I felt a kick to my gut and then I heard screams behind me. I turned to see Izuku and Mineta had been thrown back to the shore and the hooded figure held Tsuyu in his arms...with blades around her neck instead of fingers.

"W-who are you?" I asked with fear in my voice. I needed to save her but I knew I couldn't rush this.

"Well this is a surprise" The figure laughed. "It hurts that you don't recognize me...Y/n."

My body froze with fear. It couldn't be...there's no way. The man used his free hand to remove the hood that was hiding his face.

"F-father..."

Hey guys just want to say thanks. With almost 700 views (from the time I uploaded this) I honestly am happy people are enjoying this. I know its not the greatest but I hope it's still enough for everyone to enjoy. Till next time!!