Chapter 28: Pink and Black

Y/n pov

"The round between Mina Ashido and Sia Glyph will now begin" Midnight announced. "Students are you ready!?"

Both Mina and Sia nod as they stared at each other. Mina with a determined look on her face while

Sia had a cocky smile on hers. I watch as I try to figure out what Mina could do against her. Sia's a very tricky fighter. I tighten my hands into fists as I continue to watch. That's when I feel something gently squeeze one my fists. I look over to see Tsuyu smile gently at me.

"It's gonna be ok. Mina knows what she doing" Tsuyu with confidence.

I smile at Tsuyu and nod at her. I don't know why but Tsuyu always seem to calm me down and wipe away all doubt from my mind. I turn back to at the match to see it has already begun. Mina used her acid to be able to slide around the arena. Sia stood there as she chuckled to herself.

"Do you really think that will do anything? Please let me show you how it's really suppose to be done" Sia said as lifted one of her hands. "Vector plate."

A gray glyph appeared under Mina's feet as she somehow stopped moving. Suddenly she sent backwards as if she just got pushed by an invisible force.

"What was that?" Mina shouted as she got up.

"That my dear is what true power is" Sia said as she giggled. "Now here's another example. Fire."

Sia waved her hand in front of her. A red glyph appeared as a multiple fireballs shoot out from it. Mina manages to dodge from it as she rolls away from it. As she rolled, she shot out a ball of acid at Sia. Surprised, Sia gasps in surprise as she's covered in the acid. I wondered as to why she did that but I felt my face heat up. Sia's clothes were slowly melting away as any skin the acid touched began to turn red. Suddenly something wet wrapped around my eyes. I placed hands on it when I heard a voice.

"Your not allowed to look at other girls" I heard Tsuyu's voice. I sighed and then chuckled.

"Cute how you much care" I say to her.

"I'll let you go when it's finished" Tsuyu promised.

Narrator POV

"Ugh I don't care that you ruined my clothes..." Sia said as her clothes melted off, leaving her completely naked. "...but do you know how much time I've spent on my skin! And know you ruined it! That's unforgivable!"

Sia aimed her hands towards the air as a blue glyph appeared. Suddenly a torrent of water shot of the glyph, soaking the arena and Mina with it as the water rained on them. Mina began to slide towards Sia but she placed both hands on the arena ground as a brown appeared. Immediately a pillar appeared under her as it rose her above Mina.

"Now to finish you off!" Sia shouted as she placed her left hand on the ground and right hand over her chest. Soon two yellow glyphs appeared, one on the ground and on Sia. "Shock nullify and lightning chain go!"

The arena erupted as the glow from the electricity filled the arena. Sia smirked as she felt nothing but watched as Mina screamed in pain. After a few seconds, the electricity vanished. The pillar lowered as Sia saw that Mina remained standing despite breathing hard.

"It's...not over...just yet.." Mina struggled to say.

"But will be now! Now burn!" Sia shouted as another fireball appeared again. However this time a single large fireball appeared and flew towards Mina. Mina closed her eyes as the fireball grew closer.

Arlo smirked as Mina was enveloped by the fireball...only to be gasps as he sees two silhouettes. Almost immediately the fire disappeared as a figure in dark armor stood in front of Mina while Sia stumbled back in surprise.