Chapter 22: Breaking off old habits

3rd person

Pandemonium...that was the best way to describe what was currently happening. It was the only thing some of the members of Nox could think of as a young boy dressed in black shouted at them.

"Give me back my Froppy!"

They watch as the boy charged towards them as the ran along side him. The look in his told them that he wasn't afraid but was full of determination.

"Someone get a spotlight on the kid! Don't let them get away!"

Suddenly a flash of light beamed on the kid, reveling his location to everyone in the warehouse. A swarm of members charged at him but stopped as the saw the wolf beginning to grow in size. Soon he was the size semi truck. It began to suck in a large amount of air as some members held on something to avoid being sucked in. It suddenly let out a powerful gust of wind, blowing away members and clearing a path.

Y/n pov

I tried to keep my focus as Zwei and I fought our way through the warehouse. Zwei grew to an incredible size and unleash a powerful breath attack that cleared a path. Suddenly the room began to filled with a green gas.

"Ugh this smell is awful" I said I gagged from the stench. I could feel my eyes water as I cover my nose and mouth with my hands.

The smell was so powerful I could smell it through my mask. I look around till I small a person walking through a hallway. With gray skin that was covered in warts, the green gas seemed to pour out of him.

"All this trouble brought by a boy and his pet" the man said. "Still I have to take care of this before the captain comes back."

I tried to make a remark but the stench was overbearing. I watched a Zwei whined and shrunk in size as he tried to cover his nose.

"Who...who are you?" I struggled to say.

"Oh where are my manners, they call me Stinkbomb. My quirk is called Sickening Odor" He said with such pride. "Now to finish you off. I have to break in the new girls so they can be ready to be shipped off. Well maybe not the mutant. She's so young that we all have to take turns to break her."

As soon as he said this, I removed my hands from my face as I clenched them hard. I glared at hi as he began to laugh to himself. After a minute, I began to walk towards him.

"H-how are you able to walk?!" He shouted. "My odor should have you sick to your stomach!"

"Oh don't get me wrong...it smells awful. Honestly I want to puke but there's something I have to do first" I say to him as

I got closer. "First you've been attacking innocent people because of their quirks. Second you kidnap females to sell them as slaves. But the third and worse one of all...you tried to rape my Froppy!"

As soon as I send this, I start to run towards him. Since he seemed to rely heavily on his quirk, I find it hard it believe he has much combat experience. He stood there in shock as I I jump and punch him with my fist. I feel my face connect with lower jaw as he stumbles back.

"Ugh you hit me...you actually hit me..." He said.

The gas seemed to dissipate as Stinkbomb begins to panic. I look behind me to watch Zwei grow in size again as he walks to behind me. I stare at Stinkbomb as Zwei glares at him with his red eyes. He tried to walk backwards but stumbled and fell on his butt.

"Want to scare him a bit more?" I asked Zwei.

"With pleasure" Zwei growled

He walked towards him as a low growl could be heard coming from him. Stinkbomb sat there shaking with fear as Zwei stood in front of him. And with a quick motion Zwei lunged with his mouth wide open, revealing his sharp teeth. He got closer to him and suddenly *snap* closed his mouth....an inch from Stinkbomb's face. He whimpered before falling back, passed out from the fear.