Chapter 5: Family Matters

Tsuyu pov:

I feel my sweat as it slides down my neck. One of the villains ran passed Midoriya, Mineta, and Y/n. Now Midoriya and Mineta are back in the water while Y/n tries to get back to his feet. I stand there frozen while the villain has me trapped with blades around me. Y/n and the villain exchange some words but it quickly changed when the villain pulled down his hood.

"F-father..." Y/n slowly said. He began to turn pale and I was trying to process this. This man was his father?!

" Don't you dare call me that you son of a bastard" he hissed at Y/n. "If must call me anything, call me by my villain name Malice."

I stare at Y/n as he stood there. Our shadows stretched towards him...but Y/n's was missing. He slapped his cheeks with both of his hands and began to breath steadily again. He put a foot forward but quickly stopped when Malice held me tighter.

"If you value your friend, I wouldn't move if I was you" Malice glared but changed his face with confusion when he saw Y/n smile.

"Fine I won't" Y/n said holding his hands up. "But Zwei is a different story."

"Zwei? Who's Zw-" Malice began to say but was interrupted as Zwei pounced from behind and sank his teeth into his shoulders.

This caused Malice to yell in agony and loosen his grip just enough for me to escape. As I slip away, he managed to sink his blades into that back of my leg. I managed to jump towards Y/n as he caught me in his arms. Zwei released Malice from his hold and ran beside Y/n.

"Tsuyu are you ok?!" He asked me.

"I'm ok but he just got my leg ribbit." I told him. "I don't think I'll be able to put much weight on it."

He looked at the cut before he teared of the sleeve of his jacket. He begin to tie it around my wound.

"That mongrel...it's the same as that night" Malice growled as he got back up.

"Meet Zwei, my partner" Y/n said as Zwei growled back at Y/n's father. Y/n gently put me down a few steps away and Zwei stood over me.

"You'll be safe here with Zwei." Y/n said as I looked him in confusion.

"What about you ribbit?" I asked despite my gut telling me what I knew.

"Heh...I got some unfinished business" He said with a smile on his face. "I promise I'll keep you safe."

I blush after hearing him say that. How can he be so confident?

Y/n pov:

"Be careful" Tsuyu said to me. She looked into my eyes as I blush a bit.

"Always try" I said as I turn to face father...no Malice.

"How about we settle this like men and fight with without quirks?" I challenged Malice as I held my fist towards him.

Malice begin to smile and chuckle. He then reverted his blades back to fingers.

"If you want to show off to your girlfriend so bad, then I'll gladly let you suffer a slower death" Malice threatened.

I stare at him without a doubt of my mind. All of the tips and advice I received from my uncle played in my mind.

"Are you sure about this kid?" I heard Zwei in my mind.

"No but I have to protect her" I replied. "We both know what he's capable."

I charge at him. He swung a left hook but I was able dodge underneath it. I was able to connect with a punch to his gut. He groaned a bit but it didn't stop him from kneeing me. I staggered back as taste blood from my lips. He comes at me and not knowing what he was gonna do, I put my arms up to guard my face. He see this and smirks as he sweeps my feet under me as I fall on my side.

I feel my hair being pulled as he lifts me up by it. He begins to punch me continuously without hesitation. I begin to lose conscious after I felt being thrown. I land hard and see I landed in front of Tsuyu who had a scared and concerned look on her face.

Suddenly Zwei growled at Malice and charged at him.

"No...Zwei" I barely whispered.

Malice smirked as Zwei jumped to bite but Malice change his fingers back to blades.

"You're not getting me with that same trick" He said with a twisted smile.

He moved to the side, avoiding Zwei's bite, and dug his blades into his side. Zwei yelped in pain as Malice tossed him to me. I could see Zwei breathing hard and slowly losing his shape. I could hear Malice laugh maliciously.

"Is that all you got boy?" He taunted me. "Didn't you promise to protect your friend? Looks like you're the one who needed protecting. You're still as weak as before"

He walked closer still laughing. I struggled to get up but the most I could do is kneel in front of Tsuyu. I could feel her place her hands on my back.

"Please stop. I'm sure someone will come ribbit" She said but I could hear the fear in her voice.

Malice stopped in front of me and stared at me before he gave me look of disgust. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my cheek as he hit me with the back of his hand. Then I heard Tsuyu scream in pain as Malice grabbed her by her hair. He then turn to look me with a sadistic face.

"You know what? I may take your little girlfriend here with me and use her for...personal uses" He taunted as my eyes grew wide with fear. "What can I say, even villains have needs."

He slowly dragged his finger on Tsuyu's arm enough to cause her to whimpered in pain as she closed her eyes and a tear escape from her eye. Malice then licked it and smiled.

"So delicious" He said. "Wonder how her other liquids taste? Not that you would know."

"Leave her alone" I said as slowly forced myself to stand.

"Aww still trying to play hero? He laughed as he let go of Tsuyu. "If you really want to die first, the who am I to stop you. After I'm done with you, I'll have my way with your friend and then I'll leave her like your whore of a mother."

My mind went blank with anger after hearing him say that. I arched back and howled. Malice stopped in his tracks, no sure what was happening.

Zwei pov:

Embarrassing was the only thing I could call myself. I failed to protect master. I failed to protect his mate. I failed to stop this monster of a human. I could feel myself fading back into the shadows but that was before I heard my master howl. I could feel something calling me. I was able to get back up and I slowly walked towards master as he fell down on all fours. Malice, as he called himself, stood there not knowing what was happening.

I got to master and for a short moment, we looked into each other eyes. We were always connected but this feeling was different. It was like we were the same person with the same desires, same goals....same love.

Master stood back up and for the first time, I did as well. I could feel myself disappearing but felt...different. It was like I could see what master was seeing. What was goin on??

Narrator pov:

Everyone there was unsure what had just happened. Izuku and Mineta had been Aizawa after being thrown. They worried for the two friends that remain but had other things to worry about. All Might had arrived and begin to fight the purple creature known as Nomu. But everyone in the facility stopped when the heard a howl. Is was similar to that of a wolf. What nobody away from that knew was that a young man has been pushed to his limits. That someone he cared about was in danger. That a monster from his past pushed him to find a hidden power within him. A gift from the mother who loved him. A power that could he could achieve once he was honest with himself.

Tsuyu watched as Zwei stood up on his hind legs and begin to cover Y/n. He enveloped Y/n like armor. His claws and forearms were now sharped gauntlets. His hind legs became greaves and boots. Finally his head became a helmet that looked a wolf mask. His eyes glow red, almost as if was it was Zwei staring at Malice. He opened his mouth and even though is was Y/n's voice, it sounded different to Tsuyu.

"Es hora de poner fin a esta pesadilla" he said with a calm voice.