06

Chapter Six | Oh Romeo, Romeo

There was a loud scream. It pierced my ears, and my sleepy eyes quickly fluttered open at the sound.

The first thing I realised when I woke was how naked I was. Naked, vulnerable and not in my bed nor house. I managed to lift myself up only to be hit with the beaming light that seeped through the black drapes. Then came the throbbing of my head and a mouth as dry as sandpaper. My entire body felt heavy and not my own as I tried my hardest to sit up, but the bed I laid in was just far too comfortable. The mattress was thick, the duvet and pillows like clouds.

There was another scream, this one more ear piercing than the last, and I winced at the voice. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I adjusted to my surroundings. "Can you stop screaming? It's literally like nine in the fucking morning-" Removing my hand from my eyes, I turned to the body next to mine on the bed, and my body immediately stiffen.

It was my turn to let out the scream now, because directly beside me on the sat Liam Claremont himself. I knew that chiseled face anywhere, and he stared at me with widened eyes, his mouth agape and his hands covering his bare chest.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I asked, hurriedly scooting as far away from him as I could on the king size bed.

"Me?" Liam gawked, pointing at himself. "What the hell are you doing here in my house? In my fucking bed!"

The boy dragged his hands down his face, a low groan going from him as he shook his head. "Please for the love of God, tell me that you have clothes on underneath these covers." He mumbled in his palms.

"As much I would love to say that, my clothes are over there." I nods towards the entrance of the room where my red suit from last night laid sprawled out on the floor along with my underwear not too close from it.

Liam gagged, covering his mouth. "I think I'm gonna be sick."

"There's no way we did what we think we did last night. It doesn't make any sense. Why the hell would I sleep with you of all fucking people?" I said, rubbing my aching temples.

Liam crossed his arms over his chest, his sharp eyes narrowing at me as he glared. "You probably drugged me or something. Knowing you I wouldn't be so surprised."

"Woah, trigger warning!" I gasped, throwing my hands up in defense. "Why the hell would I drug you of all people? I don't even like you."

"Then why the hell were you at my party, and why the hell are you in my bed right now, naked? God, I'm gonna have to burn my sheets!" Liam face twisted up in disgust, as he removed the covers from his lower body revealing himself. I didn't hesitate to look away, blocking the unpleasant view with my hand.

"You have to get out of here immediately-" Liam said, but his words was cut short when he let out a small yelp as he struggled to get of bed. He tumbled to the floor, landing on all fours. "What the hell? My legs just gave out."