Un

Harry had been in Paris for 2 days now. On his first day he arrived at 3pm and by the time he caught an Uber back to his apartment and got unpacked the sun was beginning to set. He didn't complain though, watching the sun set over the Eiffel Tower was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Today, day 2, he woke at 6, just in time to witness the sun rise and realise he could totally get used to this. Yeah, he really could.

It was his belly rumbling that forced him to brush his teeth, fix his hair and change into one of his ever so expensive Yves Saint Laurent button ups that totally screamed 'Paris! Look at me! I'm a rich tourist!'. Harry had learned a hell of a lot about the city before he decided to pack up and move. One the that stuck with him was to never use a car unless absolutely necessary, a short 5 minute trip will quickly turn into a 30 minute one with the amount of traffic this city has. So taking that into consideration, Harry purchased a pastel pink retro bicycle with a large basket on the front. The only thing not pastel pink were the wheels. They were white. He thought the bike was aesthetically pleasing so purchased it on the flight over and it was waiting at his door when he arrived yesterday afternoon.

Harry grabbed his wallet, phone, keys and bike then headed out the door. He wheeled the bike to the elevator and didn't get on it until he was out of the apartment complex. He noticed a few other people on bicycles and didn't feel so ridiculous, back home he wouldn't  be caught dead riding a bike. Harry rode past 3 cute flower shops on his way to the cafe that morning and he thought about grabbing some for his apartment on the ride back home.

Upon his arrival Harry noticed a beautiful tann man sitting by the window and got distracted for a few minutes while their eyes connected, his eyes only moving away when and elderly woman scolded him for near running into her and he slammed his breaks on nearly flinging himself over the handle bars. And, Harry changed his mind, that man sitting by the window was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

-

It wasn't uncommon for Louis Tomlinson to be seated in a cafe at 6:30 in the morning, sipping tea or coffee and checking his emails on his MacBook. It was uncommon for anyone to distract him from his work and when he laid eyes on the distraction his coffee caught in his throat and he began slightly choking, earning a few looks from customers seated near him. He'd deny laughing at the poor lad when he got scolded on, but he did, Louis smiled and slightly laughed, until he caught himself and jumped straight back into business. Louis' father had left the family's company to him in his will. His dads death was a shocking freak robbery that no one expected. Louis was under a hell of a lot of pressure trying to figure this whole Austin Lawyers company out. It was only his first year being a lawyer, he was basically fresh out of university when his father was robbed, forced to take thousands out of his bank account and then stabbed 7 times being left for dead. Louis did what he knew his father would be proud of him for and sued the 2 men involved in his father's death. He was given more then double what they stole and the men are behind bars for life. That still didn't make up for the fact Louis no longer had a father. He had his step dad, sure, but that just wasn't the same. Louis' mum was upset about the death of her ex lover but it didn't break her. His step mother was fine taking in the large sum his dad had left her and his half sister, Georgia was grieving, but also furious that the entire company was left to her brother and not shared with her. As far as she was concerned her and her father shared a last name while Louis' was changed by his mum to his step father's. She too was studying to become a lawyer. Louis and Georgia never did really get along. They were civil when they were forced to see each other but Louis had always been closer with his other half siblings, his mum's children. He actually recalls a time when Charlotte and Georgia had a heated argument about Georgia treating Louis horribly. He always did have a special bond with Lottie.