Six

When Harry was alone in his apartment, he starting tidying up again. He loved having a fresh and clean home and he did have to clean up the kitchen from the mess they had made at lunch. Harry loved having fresh air blow through also, but it was close to Winter and the breeze late in the afternoon was too much to bare so he closed his sliding door, leaving the blinds still open so he could still admire the view then lit his candles and began cleaning up. Call him crazy but taking some time to make sure his house was smelling lovely and looking cozy made Harry's mind clear.

It was 6 o'clock when Harry brewed up some tea and headed off to the bathroom for a lovely hot shower, yes he did take his tea in there with him, he has a little empty shelf that he uses as a tea shelf while showering which was quite convenient actually. One of the many things you should know about Harry is that he shops at Lush regularly and he made a mental note to pop over to the store some time soon because he was running low on bath bombs, soap and face masks. He wondered if Louis would come along with him and would enjoy the store as much as he did.

It was only Louis that got Harry out of the shower that evening, the thought of not wanting to be late to their date had him out by 6:30. Who knows how long the man would've stayed in there if he didn't have plans. Harry has been known to spend hours enjoying the warmth, running water, steam and zen you feel while sitting or standing in a nice clean shower.

checking his phone once he got out he smiled seeing a new message from Lou.

Definitely dress warm tonight, baby. You're more then welcome to borrow my clothes but it's damn cold out!x

I think cuddles sound great to warm up!x

Of course, love, but you'll still need a nice sweater and coat!x

Okay, babe, I'll be up at 7!x

Can't wait xx

-

Louis had everything going the way it should be, he had his chicken wrapped in Parma ham and stuffed with mozzarella in the oven cooking nicely and his mashed potatoes done, sitting in a small bowl that was floating in a large bowl of boiling water to keep them nice and hot, who likes cold mash?

Next he needed a quick shower and he was in, soaped up and rinsed off all within 10 minutes then out dried and dress within 5. Was that not a world record? He had just ran back into the kitchen to turn off the oven when he heard his door beep open then heard it shut, he had given Harry the code to get on his floor and the code to get into the penthouse.

"Oh, baby" Harry smiled, walking up to wrap his arms around Louis's waist watching what the older boy was doing, "This smells divine" He complemented before adding, "It looks fantastic too". Louis blushed, "It's nothing special, it's all I can make" He laughed, "You did well" Harry praised and Louis could definitely get used to this.

"Go sit over at the dining table while I plate everything up" Harry shook his head, "Let me help you" Louis turned around an placed his lips to the other mans then pushed him over to the table, pulling out a seat for him and pointing at it for him to sit down, "Oh!" Harry laughed, jumping back up from the chair, "I brought this with me" Harry tossed the can of whipped cream that was in his coat pocket over to Louis, "Oh, I thought that bump in your pants was because you were happy to see me" Louis winked, "Believe me, I had to work hard to keep in under control"

Harry thought that the view from his apartment was fantastic because it certainly was! But the view from up here was spectacular and he knew he still had another level to go yet- the roof, and he was just amazed by the beauty that this city had to offer. Soon, Louis placed a plate and a glass of wine in front of Harry then went and got his own, "Dig in!" Lou said, cutting a piece of chicken and stuffing it into his mouth, "I did a good fucking job" Louis mumbled and Harry had to agree, this chicken was amazingly tender and so tasty. And the wine really did just go so well with the chicken and potatoes.

Harry loaded Louis' dishwasher while Louis placed the left overs in the fridge. He grabbed the rest of the wine along with another bottle then the two headed up to the roof. Harry knew it would be big but he couldn't even imagine it to be was big as it was. There were out door lounges, a spa, fire pit, pool, even an out door screen with a projector that was covered in a clear box to stop the weather from ruining it.

It was below freezing so the first thing the lads did was start the fire. "This is breathtaking, Lou. Words can't even describe" Harry admired, while carrying wood over to the kindling that was already lit. "That's how I feel about you" Louis smiled, loving the fact Harry was blushing. "Thank you" Harry breathed out, in complete awe from the view and also the lad he was with.

The fire was soon up and going, producing well needed heat. "What's your favourite movie?" Louis asked, "Love Actually" Then without a word Louis was up opening the clear box that contained the projector and connecting his laptop to it. Within seconds Love Actually was on the big screen and Harry knew that the feeling he felt in his stomach wasn't something he'd ever felt before. He was in this short time, in love with Louis Tomlinson.

The two cuddled watching the movie and sipping at the wine. Louis had ran back down stairs to retrieve some cosy blankets for them to share and Harry happily curled up in his arms. "I was going to suggest the hot tub and movie, but it's too fucking cold for that" Louis mumbled, "Another time?" He added, "Of course" Harry smiled, Louis wasn't getting rid of him anytime soon. Unless of course he wanted too and he really didn't want too. "Can we build a snowman up here when it snows?" Harry asked, suddenly thinking of it and speaking his mind. "Yeah, babe" Louis leaned over and kissed Harry, ever so gently and sweet.

It was in that moment with the fire burning bright, the stars sparkling high above, the movie in the background and the two cuddling so cozily together on the couch that Louis knew was the right time. He was nervous, but he knew the best way to do this was to just say it- to ask. "Harry, will you be my boyfriend?"

Harry nearly fainted. Not really. But he was so happily surprised and he just nodded for a few seconds before saying, "Yes" and kissing his boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. He could so unbelievably get used to this. Yeah, they both could. Louis and Harry- Larry. This was perfect, the definition of perfect and neither Harry nor Louis would have it any other way.

-

The movie eventually finished, not that the two were even really paying any attention to it and Louis grabbed his laptop and closed the projector away while Harry grabbed the blankets then the two headed back down stairs, Harry having to take off his coat at the sudden change in temperature.

"Now, baby" Louis said, placing a kiss on his boyfriends lips before taking off his own coat. "It's time to use that whipped cream."