Vingt-sept

"And if you have sex on my bed make sure you change the fucking sheets." Louis called before closing the door of his apartment. He and Harry were heading down to Harry's, leaving the new couple to spend time alone. Zayn and Liam had decided to get back together. Zayn called GiGi and told her he was staying the night at Louis', not yet telling her he now had a boyfriend and didn't want to be with her anymore. He wanted to be respectful and tell her in person. He was going to do that tomorrow.

"We have work in the morning." Louis groaned as they entered Harry's apartment. "I'll swing by the grocery store and grab some things to make all four of us dinner tomorrow night after work." Harry smiled, "You sure, love?" His boyfriend asked, "Course."

-

The next morning the lads headed to 'their' cafe to get breakfast before work. Just like in the early days Harry walked Louis to his office before heading to work himself. "I'll meet you at your apartment after I've done grocery shopping." Harry said, kissing his lover. "Okay, baby. I'll be out of here at 5. I love you." "I love you too. Have a good day."

Harry and Collette had a lot of chatting to catch up on. In fact they spent the entire day talking about their holidays and the birth of Collette's first grandchild. Harry told her all about Liam and Zayn and they chatted about true love. Being surround by beautiful flowers all day and with love sprinkled in the air was a great match. Harry felt really lucky to have a job he loved.

-

For dinner that night Harry decided to do something easy, just a chicken and veggie stir fry. He collected all the ingredients he needed before heading off home.

Liam insisted on helping Harry prepare the food. He chopped the veggies up while Harry cubed the chicken. Zayn and Louis offered to help but there really wasn't anything they could've done so they sat on the couch chatting. Louis learnt that Zayn did go get his suitcase and break up with his girlfriend. They were both models and had booked jobs that had to now be canceled. Zayn was happy to be back with the man he loved. Harry learnt that Liam went back to his and Zayn's shared apartment 2 days after he walked away only to find Zayn's gang members moved in. He didn't want to give up on Zayn but you can't help someone who refuses to be helped.

They sat on the couch to eat dinner, watching something on TV and sharing a blanket with their lovers. "Thank you for dinner, Harry and thank you, Louis for letting Zayn and I stay here." Liam said, collecting everyone's plate and taking it to the kitchen. Louis also got up load the dishwasher and Zayn wiped down the benches while Harry vacuumed.

When the penthouse was clean they all retreated to the couch again. "Our mums would be so proud." Zayn laughed. "I'm proud of Harry for getting Louis to stop being a slob." Liam laughed. "That's actually true. Can't argue with that one." Louis laughed also.

Considering it was still early, the lads decided to take Liam to see the Eiffel Tower. He was the only one of the four to not have seen it. With the couples holding hands they all got into the elevator and headed to the floor. "Honestly, Liam, I can't believe you've never seen the tower." Louis said in disbelief. "I didn't have a parent living in Paris." "But didn't your parents take you on a road trip or train ride here as a kid?" "No. Never."

They walked the streets holding their partners close to share body heat. Spring was only a few weeks away and Harry was dreaming of warm days. "Swear it's colder here than it is back home." Liam shivered, "S'okay babe, I'll warm you up tonight." Zayn laughed, earning himself a hit to the shoulder. "Change those fucking sheets." Louis groaned. "We can see the cum stains on them already, Lou." "S'my bed. Mine and Harry's cum is allowed to be on it." The group received  a strange look from an elderly couple who was walking past them. That only had them laughing though.

As they got closer Liam expressed how shocked he was that the tower was actually as big as it was. "I mean, I knew it was big obviously. I just didn't realise it was this big." He defended himself. "It's a tower. Of course it's huge." Louis commented sarcastically. "Oh piss off"

Harry snapped a picture of the new couple kissing under the tower on Zayn's phone. He said he needed a new wallpaper as it was just black at the moment from removing the picture of Gigi yesterday. It was when they pulled away from the kiss, Liam asking Harry if he had snapped a good one, Zayn saw her. His ex girlfriend walking up to him. The blonde girl introduced herself to everyone. "So, you're the guy Zayn left me for?" She asked Liam who had grabbed a hold of Zayn's waist when he found out who this girl was. "Look, I'm hurt of course but Zayn did speak about you a lot. Deep down I knew he wasn't in love with me. I knew he wanted you. But, considering you broke up with me I think it's fair that I get all the interviews about our break up. I'm front cover of vogue next month with our breakup story." She smiled sadly. "That's fair. I didn't want to hurt you." Zayn apologised. "I'll get over it. Bye, Zayn." And then her heels were tapping on the cement as she walked away.

"How'd you put up with her?" Louis asked, "She was so full of herself." He continued. Zayn just shrugged not really knowing how to answer the question. "Let's go get milkshakes?" Harry suggested, they all thought that was a great idea and they followed Louis' lead to the nearest open cafe.

Of course they only ordered two milkshakes and they each shared with their partners. After all this is the city of love and what better way to show your love than to order a milkshake with two straws and stare lovingly into your man's eyes while taking a sip?