Sept

"You want to put the cream where?" Harry asked, shocked but slightly excited at his boyfriends filthy side, a side he'd never expect from the sweet man. "Everywhere actually. Just, especially your ass, in your ass." Louis' eyes grew dark and if it were anyone else Harry would've backed away, but it was something about Louis, something about the way that Harry felt towards him and he just knew that Louis wouldn't hurt him. "Okay, I mean, don't knock it til you try it" Harry lived his life to his full ability, he knew that he only got one shot at life and he didn't want to waste it. "I'm kind of a less aggressive Christian Grey" Louis laughed, "Although, I can be rough. If that's the way you like it?" Lou looked up to meet Harry's eyes, "Slightly rough but still caring and loving, ya know?" He blushed, "Yeah, baby, just let me know if I do something wrong, yeah?" "Yeah, same goes for you!"

Soon, the two were embraced in a make out session on Louis's bed, naked. Clothes were long forgotten around the penthouse and the heat from each other was enough during this very heated moment. Louis dominated of course. Hovering over Harry while their tongues danced together. He pulled away only to give an order, "Call me daddy," He had demanded and who was Harry to deny him that? "Yes, daddy." Harry obeyed, "Roll over on all fours."

Louis started by squirting the cream on the back of Harry's neck, licking and sucking it off causing moans from the man below him in pure bliss. He trailed his way down to Harry's ass, spreading the cheeks wide open and filling the crack. While he worked on cleaning that up, he also worked on stretching his boyfriend to prepare him for the beating his ass would soon take.

Who needed lube when you have whipped cream? Definitely not Harry or Louis. The dominate lathered his dick evenly before slamming it into his begging boyfriend. Earning a moan of pleasure the second he did. It really didn't take long for a pace to be set and to fill the room with the sound of pleasure.

Louis reached his right hand around to Harry's hard dick, pumping it with the rhythm of thrusts. Harry came first, covering Louis's hand completely in warm, sticky liquid. It was mere second after that Louis finished deep inside of Harry.

The two cuddled afterwards, still naked, still sticky and not giving a fuck because my fucking gosh they were both high right now.

"Mm, can we shower?" Harry asked, feeling the mixture of Louis' cum and whipped cream beginning to leak between his cheeks. "Yeah, baby. Go get in and I'll meet you in there. Want another glass of wine?" Harry nodded to answer the question and hurried off to the bathroom. He got the water heating up before he stepped in and had to sit on the toilet and slightly push all the unwanted stuff out of himself. That was the worst part about sex, having to 'clean' yourself out when you're done. The toilet had a thin white layer across the water and Harry gave a little gag before pressing the button and getting into the shower.

"Here you go, Princess" Harry laughed at the pet name Lou had given him while handing him the glass of wine. "Princess?" He questioned, "I figured you were far too gorgeous to just be a 'handsome prince' so you get to be the beautiful princess" Louis admitted, "I like it, thanks daddy". "Daddy and Princess" "I'll drink to that."

-

Harry helped Louis change the bedding for the night. They loaded the soiled sheets and duvet cover into the washing machine before putting fresh, clean sheets and duvet on the bed. "Let's watch a film and cuddle" Lou suggested, getting into his bed and switching on the tv. "I'm super tired so I'll probably sleep more then watch the film" Harry admitted, honestly. The older of the two laughed, "I'm fairly tired myself. I won't be far behind you."

-

Sunday morning was spent in bed. Louis climbed out of bed at 1:30pm and reheated the left overs from the night before and they ate in bed. "Do you have anything planned today?" Louis asked, "No, not really." Harry shrugged, "Can we spend another few hours in bed?" "I gotta pee" Harry laughed, getting out from the warmth of Louis' bed and running off to relieve himself. "Damn you, Harry!" Louis grumbled, "You made me realise I had to pee" He followed his boyfriend into the bathroom breaking all the 'new couple' rules. He actually heard Harry pee and in return he didn't wait for Harry to be finished washing his hands before he started.

The new couple headed straight back to bed, cuddles all day were on the cards for this lazy Sunday and honestly, what else did people do on Sunday's? As far as Louis was concerned, it was Bedday. "It really is a shame we used all the cream last night. A round two would've went down well" Louis smirked, "We don't need whipped cream to have sex, you know?" Harry laughed, "No, but it sure is fun when we do have it." Louis kissed his boyfriend, and it wasn't just any little kiss, it was filled with lust and happiness. He didn't take it any further then kissing because he knew that was enough for now. He really, really, really enjoyed having Harry shaking beneath him and feeling so close to his boyfriend, but just spending time with his boyfriend and sharing kisses with him was so, so, so much better then anything he could've asked for right now.

Louis used to be this work hard, never lose sight of your job, being a lawyer is everything type of guy. But in less then a week the curly haired man had changed him. And, he knew he wasn't supposed to change for anyone, but he is glad that he has because life these past few days have been better then the thousands of days he'd had before meeting Harry Styles. He never did believe in falling in love so fast. He'd never even been close to in love before. Not even with the girl he'd spent years seeing. But he knew, he could feel he was in love with him and he wanted to tell everyone, honest! But, he didn't want to scare his boy away so he wasn't about to run his mouth like he would in a court room. He was just going to be Louis. Not Louis the lawyer. Just Louis the best boyfriend he could be.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, bringing his boyfriend out of a deep thought, "Just about how happy I am to have found you." And that answer wasn't exactly a lie. It just wasn't the full truth. With a large smile Harry replied, "Not even close to as happy as I am." "Do you wanna fight me on that?" Louis asked, jokingly, "Nah, baby, I don't wanna hurt you!" And Harry thought he was just hilarious.

-

"Ugh, I don't want to leave" Harry pouted, sitting with his back to the door preventing him or Louis from leaving. Louis laughed, "Baby, I don't want you to go" He sat down, cross legged in front of his boyfriend. It was only half eight, but the two both had stuff to do before work in the morning and as much as they didn't want too, they knew they had to leave each other. It was only going to be for a few hours because they had planned breakfast again in the morning, but you know how new love feels, you feel like a sponge, wanting to soak up as much love as your body could absorb.

Eventually Harry left, and Louis wouldn't admit it but he did pout for a good 10 minutes after Harry left and just stood by his window watching the towers light display. He pulled himself together knowing that he was meeting a new client in the morning and he always made a special effort to impress new clients so they'd choose him to represent them. He'd only been knocked back once and that was in the early days of his career.

Louis spent the rest of his night soaking in the bathtub, reading over his  new clients case file and sipping on a cup of tea. When the water started to cool and he was sure he could memorise the key points of topic for discussion tomorrow, he pulled the plug and wrapped himself in his robe before brushing his teeth then heading off to his room. He upped the heating so he didn't have to wear pyjamas then hopped into bed, smiling when he smelt Harry's scent lingering on his bedding.

-

Harry sighed when he stepped inside his apartment. It was freezing cold, dark and didn't have Louis in it. He lazily flicked on the lights and heating then headed for his bathroom in an attempt to quickly keep warm while he waited for the apartment to heat up.

After a good 30 minutes in the shower, Harry stepped out with floral scented curls and a vanilla scented body, a combination that really did go great together. He was happy to feel the warmth surrounding him as he left the bathroom, making a mental note to leave the heat on even if he isn't going to be home because it's only going to get colder now. He also made another mental note to purchase fresh flowers at work tomorrow because his current violets were looking dull.

He called it an early night, knowing that the sooner he fell asleep this sooner it would be to seeing his boyfriend in the morning. With his alarm set for 5:30 and his outfit already picked for tomorrow Harry fell asleep full of excitement and happiness. He fucking loved Louis Tomlinson. He really, really fucking did.