Dix

Just as Louis had promised, he was taking his man to the mall that Saturday. "I didn't even know this place had a garage." Harry said, taking in all the cars that were parked beneath their building. "Love, every apartment complex has a garage. Didn't they let you know you had a parking space when you brought your apartment?" Louis just couldn't believe he didn't know this information already. "Yeah, but I don't have a car so I didn't care to find out where." Louis laughed, "I only use my car on occasion, sometimes it's just easier to Uber, you know? Not having to find a parking space and stuff." Harry damn near fainted when Louis stopped in front of a white 2017 Ford Mustang, "You're joking" Harry mumbled, "I didn't purchase it. Dad brought it only a few months before he passed. When he made big purchases he'd always put them in his will. His wife got full ownership of their family home, her, Georgia and I have a share in the holiday home, which I will take you sometime." He said, climbing into the drivers side of his vehicle. "I got the business, this car and a 3rd of his life savings. Georgia got the old car, and her and her mother got halves of everything else." Harry was in awe, the car still smelt new. "This really is a lovely car." And Louis agreed, taking off from his parking space, which he got three of, and heading out to road. "The most expensive car I've driven was my mums Mini Cooper." Harry laughed. "Did you have your own car?" Harry nodded, "I too had my dad's old car. It just wasn't as expensive as this."

The two held hands the entire 30 minute car ride, Harry still in complete awe that he was in fact riding in a car costing more than $50,000. Sure, Harry had inherited loads of money but paying so much for a car just seemed too much for him personally. He could crash the car and lose that cash the first time driving it. What a waste.

"I'm nervous" Harry admitted, noticing the mall up ahead. "It's okay, baby, I'll do all the talking if you'd like?" Louis wanted his man to feel comfortable being exactly who he was and if wearing feminine clothing was who he was than he should embrace that and be proud because Louis was so proud to call this man his. "Can I just wait in the car and you can surprise me?" Harry asked, actually starting to go into a panic attack, this wasn't something guys do, well many guys anyway. He was so scared of being judged, being laughed at, making a fool of himself. Louis began to notice the way Harry started shaking his leg up and down, rubbing his lips together in an uncomfortable way and trying to catch his breath. "Hey, Hey" Louis said gently, "Baby, just breathe and relax, you're okay." Louis quickly found a parking space then focused all his attention on Harry. "Love, I'm not going to make you do anything that you are uncomfortable doing, okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't know you'd react this way." Louis reached over turned Harry's head to look into his eyes, "I'm here, deep breaths, we'll do it together, okay?" Harry nodded then proceeded to inhale for 6 seconds, hold it for 8 then release for 7, doing this over and over until Harry finally felt okay. "I'm sorry, I should've told you I had panic disorder. It's similar to anxiety but different." Harry was getting upset now, working himself up and nearly in tears and just the thought of him crying had Louis' heart hurting. "Shh, it's okay, you didn't have to tell me anything, love." Louis pulled his seat as far back as possible then pulled Harry over into his lap. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think differently of me, it's normally under control. I just love you and I don't want you thinking I'm weird." For once Harry looked small and Louis hated it. "Don't you dare ever think that anything you do will make me not want you. I'll always want you. Every inch of you. All I want to do is be with you, the real you. I don't want you to hide anything about yourself to me, okay? If you're comfortable telling me then I wanna know. Don't feel pressured into anything but also don't think I'll stop loving you. Fuck, Haz, you could kill someone and I'd help you dispose of the body." They both laughed at the last part. "Thank you so much." Harry was so thankful he understood. He loved this man so much. "Now, get your cute bum over onto that seat and wait here, I'll go purchase some things for you, okay? Text or call me if it happens again and I'll be straight back." Louis kissed Harry then hopped out the car. "The keys are still in the ignition if you need the heat on." Louis said before blowing his boyfriend a kiss and heading off towards the lingerie store. Harry felt so lucky to have such an angel of a boyfriend. He really, really did.

Louis was hit in the face with some cheap smelling perfume as he walked through the door. For a place selling such expensive clothing they surely could afford a nicer smelling scent. "Hello, Sir, looking for anything in particular?" Louis stepped a few steps back as this woman was up too close with her fake boobs pushed up to the point one wrong move would have a nipple saying hi. "I've never done this before. I'm just looking for something nice, very pretty, very feminine not too sexy but sexy enough." He really wasn't sure what he was doing but this was a learning experience. Next time though, he'd probably do this online. "I can model things for you, that's what I'm here for." She giggled, "What size is your lucky lady?" Louis pulled out his phone, "I'll text him" Louis laughed, he noticed her facial expression change at the mention of this being for a man but he chose to ignore it, fake ass bitch. "What size are you?" Louis asked, knowing that Harry would probably be maybe one size bigger then her. "I'm an English size 12 or French 40." Harry then texted back admitting to not knowing his size in female clothing. "Size 14" he decided to choose, he could always return them if they don't fit. No big deal. "Okay, so this section is good for her, she's not plus size-" "He, they're for my boyfriend." Louis corrected. "Oh, uh, okay." She was shocked, "has he had anything like this before?" She asked, holding up a short nightdress that was made of lace and completely see through. "I don't think so, but red isn't his colour. Pink, is." Louis tried to choose the colour he thought his man would be happiest with. "We have a pink princess section towards the back if you wanna see?" Louis agreed and followed fake tits. "You know, I could try this on?" She held a silk mini dress up against her body and smiled, "No, it's okay. I will get that though." She hung the dress over her forearm and kept looking, "Toys. Are you interested in buying toys?" Louis just shook his head, they haven't had that conversation yet.

Harry waited in the car, still nervous but feeling much better. He was actually super excited to give Louis a little fashion show tonight with all the gifts he was being spoilt with. He finally saw Louis walking towards the car with a large bag of stuff. "Hey baby, we're doing this online next time. That bitch was crazy." Louis leaned over to give Harry a kiss, "Feeling better?" "Yeah, thanks for everything Lou. You didn't have to do this." Harry had always been so grateful to receive things. He personally would rather give. "I wanted to. It's honestly nothing. Not to sound cocky but I can spare money, baby." "I just don't want you to think that you ever have to buy me anything. I'm here for you not your money." Harry held Louis' hand, "I know, stress less, love." Lou smiled, only letting go of his lovers hand to back out of the parking space, returning his grip once he was done. "Now let's get home and see what I've gotten you." And it was hard to tell who was more excited.