Trois

Louis returned with the wine glasses and filled them each half way. Both of them taking a sip at the same time and admiring the taste. Harry could tell this wine wasn't cheap and felt really posh tasting it. "So good" H moaned after putting down his glass, "Thinking the same thing" Lou agreed, watching Harry place the chicken in the oven then adding veggies to the steamer. "We've got about half an hour until dinner, wanna start a film?"
"Yeah, what one?"
"No idea" Harry laughed, grabbing his remote and quickly getting into Netflix, browsing through what they had to offer. "The Best Of Me?" Louis suggested and Harry didn't disagree, he simply put the movie on and sunk back into his couch, sipping at his wine. "Have you seen this before?" Harry asked the man that was curled up on his couch, "No, but it's based on a Nicholas Sparks book so I trust it" Louis shrugged, "Yeah, I mean The Notebook was fantastic"

Louis refilled their glasses while Harry got the chicken from the oven and plated everything up. "Harry Styles, you do know how to cook, my dear" Louis admired, looking over the two plates of food sitting on the counter. "I do alright, where should we eat?"
"Uh, Couch?"
"Sure" They each grabbed a plate and headed back over to their movie.

"That was actually amazing, Haz" Louis said, getting up to take his plate over to the sink. Harry followed and they both loaded up the dishwasher, brushing hands and not even bothering to prevent it. "Dessert now or later?"
"Later, let's finish this film first"

The wine was getting to them, or at least they'd say it was, especially Louis who should've been checking emails and making appointments for tomorrow, but they ended up cuddling on the couch, Harry behind Louis with one arm draped over his small body and the other beneath him. Louis snuggled into the feeling of Harry, loving every second of being wrapped in his strong arms.

It was the ringing of Louis' phone that broke the comfortable silence. Harry noticed that it was Eleanor and Louis sighed but answered the phone, still cuddling with Harry.
"Hey" He answered,
"I'm not home"
"Yeah, I'm actually busy right now"
"No, I'm with Harry"
"I met him yesterday actually"
"I uh, yeah"
"I gave you permission to see other men"
"It doesn't work that way, you can't be seeing other people and expect me not to be"
"We'll talk tomorrow, in person"
"I'm not going to break up with you over the phone"
"Honestly, Yeah"
"Okay, Bye Eleanor"

"Sorry about that" Louis apologised, "No, it's fine" Harry assured, "She dumped me" Harry couldn't help but notice that the older man didn't look like he'd just been dumped, he looked fine, happy even. "I'm so sorry"
"Don't worry about it. I was going to end it tomorrow anyway. I just didn't want to do it over the phone" He said, rolling over to face Harry and forgetting about the movie. "Oh, so you're right then?"
"I'm perfect" Again, they'd say it was the wine, but when Louis leaned up to press his lips against Harry's, the younger of the two didn't pull away, instead deepening the kiss by prying open the soft lips of the other man then eventually pulling him up to straddle his waist and kiss him more.

Lips to lips, tongues to tongues. Hands roamed everywhere, no where was off limits and with Louis sitting directly on Harry's crotch their erections rubbed against each other causing them both to moan into the deep kiss. Harry thought this is definitely what a French kiss was, you really had to be in France to feel it, or maybe it was just Louis. It definitely was just Louis.

Now, neither Harry nor Louis had ever given themselves to someone on the first date, and they weren't about to. But does dry humping count? For their sake, we'll pretend it doesn't. Neither of them wanted to stop, they both wanted their release and they were going to get it. With Harry's balcony blinds wide open and the movie still playing in the background being drowned out by groans and moans they released. Louis first, then Harry moments later. They went back to their cuddling soon after catching their breath and both of them swore that even though they were completely clothed and were refusing to believe they had given themselves away on the first date, it was the best goddamn 'sex' the two had ever had.