Dix-sept

Harry woke late that morning, Louis had already left for work according to the clock. He rolled over to see a tray of food sitting on a cart and a cup off what he assumes is coffee.

The coffee was stone cold, Harry spat the gulp back into the cup with a shutter. Yuck. He used the phone to call room service, ordering fresh food and hot coffee. It was 10:27, he had just made it in time for the breakfast menu.

A knock on the door grabbed his attention as he was sat in bed flicking through the tv. "Room service." The man on the other side called. Harry jogged to the door and greeted the man. Handing back the old cart, swapping it for the new one. "Thank you, enjoy the rest of your day." Harry smiled, closing the door then heading straight back to the bed.

He settled on watching some trash tv. It was the only thing on in English and he had yet to learn French. He actually wanted to be taught it. Louis could speak a little of the foreign language but nothing too drastic. He often complained about losing many clients because of the language barrier. Luckily a lot of the citizens in France could also speak English.

-

2pm rolled around and Harry found himself bored. So bored in fact he had even began doing yoga on the hard wood floors with no yoga mat beneath him. He went over to the nightstand and rummaged through the draws. "Uh huh!" He cheered, retrieving the little booklet from the bottom draw.

This place had a lot to offer but the spa caught his attention. It was free if you stayed in one of the luxury rooms and he was in fact in one of those. So Harry got changed then headed down to the 2nd floor, ready to be pampered.

Upon arrival he was taken into a lovely, relaxing room with a water wall towards the back and nothing but fairy lights lighting up the space. He was asked to first sit in the 'Royalty' chair as it was called and his beautician applied a hair mask to his long curly locks.

Harry's favourite part was the hour long massage and the 30 minute spa bath soak at the end. He left feeling refreshed, clean, moisturised and glowing. He'd be making at least another trip there before leaving. Maybe he'd convince Louis to come next time.

-

"Hello, love" Louis greeted Harry. He was back in the room when he had returned. "You look lovely." He complimented, noticing Harry's skin literally glowing. "Thank you. I went to the spa. You should definitely come next time. Was amazing." "Yeah? I'm glad you had a good time, love." The pair shared a kiss before popping down onto the lounge, cuddling and watching a film by the electric fire place.

To Louis' surprise his meeting this morning was only to right up a legal contract and he had done that. He'd need to bring the document back home with him, type it up and print it with his company's stamp, but he didn't have to meet with Peter again at all this weekend and he and Harry could enjoy their little get away. Harry was stoked too. He was set on taking Lou to the damn spa tomorrow.

They had both completely skipped lunch so by dinner time they were understandably starving. They talked of heading out to eat but they honestly just wanted to stay in and cuddle. Have some or a lot of sex and watch movies.

So room service won the dinner vote. A bunch of dishes were being prepared for the couple down in the kitchen and in the mean time they exchanged quick blow jobs, preparing themselves for a night of wild sex.

"I reckon it'll snow soon, fucking hell." Lou swore, walking back inside from the balcony where he had just finished his cigarette. "Bit cold outside, babe?" H asked, giggling at his boyfriend who had walked over to the fireplace and began heating his hands up. "Fucking freezing" He mumbled, jumping slightly as a knock on the door started him. That caused Harry to laugh again, "You've got the nerves of my grandmother." He laughed. "Fuck off."

Both lads got comfortable in bed before starting to eat their many plates of food. They rented a movie and munched quietly while their eyes were practically glued to the film. "'S a good, film." Harry broke the silence, "Yeah" his boyfriend agreed.

-

Louis currently had Harry pinned to the bed. He was hovering over his lover, leaving delicate kisses all over his exposed neck and face while he worked on unbuttoning his pants. He pulled H up to a seated position, pulling his sweater up over his head before gently pushing him back down to the bed again. With more exposed skin, Louis was back to leaving soft, loving kisses to every inch of bare torso in front of him.

Harry's hands gently pulled at Lou's hair, massaging his scalp every so often and moaning whenever a sensitive spot on his body was given attention. "Love you" He moaned, feeling nothing but an overwhelming amount of love for the older boy above him. "I love you more" fell effortlessly from the elders mouth.

Soon, the unbuckled pants that were covering Harry's soft, long legs were being pulled down and tossed carelessly across the room, his briefs followed soon after and Harry was left exposed. Louis admired the sight in front of him and couldn't help the words that fell from his opened mouth. "Pure beauty." The younger blushed, but smiled nonetheless. This is what love feels like.

Louis placed a wet kiss on either side of Harry's thighs before licking his way up, up, up the hard erection in front of him. "Fuck, baby" Louis pulled off immediately causing a high pitched whine from his lover. "You're my baby. Call me daddy." And who was Harry to disobey him?

"Daddy, daddy, daddy" H moaned, unable to control himself in anyway. His body tingled and he felt blissful. Right as the orgasm was seconds from shooting through the desperate body beneath him, Louis pulled off, loud pop following his departure. He looked up, tears shimmering in his eyes from holding back his gags as he had Harry between his tonsils. "Daddy" Harry whined, so desperate for more. "No cumming yet, doll." Lou smirked, crawling up the bed, pulling his t-shirt from his body and tossing that away, somewhere probably close to Harry's clothes. He meant down and kissed his pouting boyfriend, "Now be a good boy for daddy and suck him off."

It was only seconds before Lou's thick cock was choking Haz. Fingers tangled in curly hair forcing the giver to gag loudly. "Such a good boy, for daddy." Louis praised, having nearly his entire dick stuffed down Harry's throat. Tears streamed down Harry's beautiful face, and while the elder knew the tears were only due to gagging, he pulled Harry's mouth off of himself not being able continue watching his love cry.

Again, Louis was on top. This time scissoring open the tight; oh so tight muscle between Harry's legs. "Daddy, please." The submissive begged, causing the son to smirk. "You think you're ready to take, daddy?" "Yes, daddy. So ready."

Louis didn't need to be asked again. He lined himself up and with one quick motion, he filled Harry's pretty bum with his hard cock. "Flip us over?" H asked, "Wanna ride you." With a loud shriek, Harry was now on top. He had to fix his position a little but he immediately began bouncing. Louis screamed with lust, so proud of his boy riding him so damn perfectly. "Fuck, where'd you learn this?" Daddy asked, gripped hold of smooth thighs. "I've had many dildos in my time." Admitted Haz, feeling proud of himself for making the man beneath him feel so good.

They came mere seconds apart. Harry first, collapsing onto a toned chest while Louis planted his feet on the bed and thrusted up into Harry until he was cumming seconds later.

"I love you." "I love you more."