Vingt-neuf

He had only made it by 6 minutes at becoming a February baby.

12:06am on Tuesday the 1st of February 1994 the world was blessed with pure beauty.

Harry Edward Styles was born in Redditch, England. He was a second child for Mother Anne, and Father Des. A true blessing for the entire family.

-

When the two boys woke on February 1st this year they woke in each others arms. Louis ordered breakfast and it was being delivered soon. He gave Harry his gift- a necklace with a cute 'L' pendent. Harry adored it, thanking his boyfriend over and over again. "I've got one more gift for you too, baby." Lou announced with a smile. "Oh, babe, this is perfect. I don't need anything else." He smiled. "I thought we could get matching tattoos?" Both lads loved inking their skin so this was a perfect birthday gift. "Really? You wanna do that?" "Of course. I love you, darling."

There was far too much food to be eaten in one sitting for only two people so the left overs got placed in the fridge to be eaten later. They had both taken a day off work and were going to the tattoo parlour to get their ink in an hour. With 60 minutes to waste they got into the shower and washed each others hair. Making out a little bit but not getting too carried away.

They took Louis' car. Speeding out the parking lot and off towards their destination. "Have you chosen the tattoos also?" Harry asked, curious. "I have a few in mind. I've had my guy draw them up. If you don't like them that's okay!" Louis reached for the birthday boy's hand, "It'll be marked permanently on your body. I won't be offended if you don't want matching tattoos." The whole idea was a bit crazy but love is crazy. "I definitely want a matching tattoo with you. Don't stress."

The pair walked hand in hand into the parlour. The guys in the shop all seemed to know Louis and were happy to see him. "S'been a while, mate." One guy called from behind the counter. "Too long, mate. Too long." Louis replied, smiling over to Harry. "This is my boyfriend, Harry, Haz, this is, Xavier, my tattoo artist." They shook hands as you do, meeting someone for the first time. Exchanging 'nice to meet you'.

Xavier who Harry learned liked to be called X handed the couple a binder of designs to choose from. "You came up with all these ideas?" Harry asked, shocked when he learnt the meaning to all of them. "Yeah. A real charmer I am." Louis laughed. "Have you made a decision?" X questioned, walking back over to the pair, eager to get tattooing. "I think I'm going to have to go with the ship and compass." Harry announced. "That's my favourite!" Louis agreed, joy evident in his voice. "I want the ship, is that okay?" "Of course, baby." "Because you're the dominant one, always steering us in the right direction." Haz whispered into the man's ear. "You're the ship stopping me from sinking." "That was disgusting." Harry laughed, "Way too cheesy." "Hey! It's true. Before we met I was literally drowning in work stuff." Harry faked a gag as he walked over to the chair, resting his arm on the sterile bench and waiting to the needle to ink his skin.

-

6 hours later and the couple were walking hand-in-hand out of the tattoo parlour. "Honestly, Lou, this has been the best birthday by far. Thank you so much for everything." They continued walking down the street towards Louis' car, "You're welcome, darling. I wanted to make today a good one. It's not over yet." "You're too good to me."

They headed home, grabbed some coffee on the way and a quick bite too. Harry smiled the entire drive home, feeling so lucky to have Louis William Tomlinson as his boyfriend.

Unfortunately, their arms were too sore to engage in sex right now. Maybe when the swelling went down they'd enjoy a little session of love making. So although the two were both thinking of whipped cream and orgasms, they had to wait. "I'm taking you out to dinner later. Okay? Dress fancy." Louis kissed his man on the cheek, "I'm going to head upstairs for a shower and to get ready. I love you so much." He called from the door. "I love you more." Harry called back. "Impossible" He heard Lou call from the hallway. He just smiled. God, he was so lucky.

-

When Lou returned back down stairs the door was in fact unlocked and he made sure to announce that upon walking in that he wasn't happy with the door not being locked. He couldn't stay made though. Harry was sitting on his couch with a lovely Yves Saint Laurent, blouse on, matching scarf and the tightest of skinny jeans he's ever seen. Not to mention the fact the birthday boy was fucking watching My Little Pony. Is he even real? "Sorry?" He smiled and stood up. "Where are we going?" Haz asked, pulling on his brown boots. "That my darling, is for you to find out."

They walked to their destination, it wasn't all that far away and the snow had begun melting now, Spring was quite literally just around the corner. The breeze was still cold and they did still need to wear a coat, but it was nice.

Lou stopped walking when he reached the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, causing Haz to stop as their hands were intertwined. "What are you doing?" Harry questioned, confused. "This is where we're having dinner." "Oh! A picnic?" Louis laughed and pointed up. "Up there, Harry." And Harry would deny it but he squealed and clapped his hands really fast while smiling from ear to ear. "How?" Asked the birthday lad, knowing how hard it was to get reservations at this restaurant. "I have connections." Smirked the older lad, "My client owns this place." "Thank you. Thank you so much."

They managed to get a window seat, Harry could've fainted. This is all he's ever wanted in his whole life and Louis was making that come true. How could a birthday like this ever be topped? Sure, he'd had many brilliant birthdays but none like this. This was something you read about, not something you're ever fortunate enough to do.

So they ordered their food, enjoyed the stunning view, took some pictures of not only the view but themselves and posted them on their instagrams for their friends and family to see. They ate and drank wine with smiles on their faces and pure amazement evident in their eyes. They shared a dessert then drank more wine before leaving. Neither of them wanted to leave, but reservations are tight and you couldn't stay too long after your food.

Could any day top this? Was it possible for Harry to feel as lucky as he's felt today again? He imagined telling their children all out the time they'd just had, the meaning of their new tattoos, the story of inevitable love.