Treize

"Oh, and on Harry's first day of kindy-" Anne started, "Mum, no" Harry begged, "Anne, please continue" Louis laughed, trying to get as many embarrassing stories of Harry as he can. "He cried so much on his first day he wet his pants and I had no choice but to take him home. So, he made a habit of this, peeing his pants thinking I would bring him home but I eventually had spare trousers in the car and he ended up enjoying kindergarten." Anne smiled, "I like to think he was just a mummy's boy and wanted to spend all his time with me. But he was just scared of his teacher." "She was a bitch" Harry mumbled, "Language." Anne scolded and Louis thought this was brilliant. Harry was so embarrassed but Louis thought these stories were cute, he thought Harry was even cuter if that was possible and he was just so fucking fond of the tall guy.

Louis took care of cleaning off the plates and loading the dishwasher so Harry and his mum could catch up, he also made coffees before joining the mother and son at the table. "This place is beautiful, you guys are lucky to live here." Anne admired the view, "Anyway, Louis, what do you do, sweetheart?" Louis tried to act confident because he really wanted to make a good impression on his mother in law. "I'm a lawyer. I've actually inherited my father's company." He said proudly, earning approval from Anne. "I'm glad to hear you have a job." Anne started, causing Harry to groan, "Harry's last boyfriend was a twat. No job, took Harry's money only to cheat later on." Louis heart sunk as he looked at Harry, "I'm sorry that happened to you." He felt the need to apologise even though he did no wrong. He'd never cheat on Harry, would never, ever break his trust. Harry shrugged, "I'm over it. Fuck that guy." Louis smiled, "For what it's worth I'm glad you're not with him. You're mine now." Harry smiled and nodded, "I'm much happier now." And Louis' heart twisted in a way that certainly wasn't normal. All the fucking fond.

"Did you find a hotel, mum?" Harry only now just noticed his mums luggage by the door. "No, I thought I could stay here?" Harry loved his mum, he truely did, but how on earth was this going to work? The couch is okay for afternoon cuddles but definitely was not made for a good night sleep. "Do you wanna stay with me babe and let your mum have your apartment?" Louis offered. "Yeah!" Harry was all too excited, "There you go, Mum. Have my bed." Harry walked over and hugged Lou, "Thanks, love."

Anne hugged both the boys as they left for Louis' penthouse. "It's just up stairs, Mum. Call me if you need to." She waves him off, "I'm the mother. I'll be fine, thank you." The two walked hand in hand to the elevator, both reaching for the button at the same time only to both again pull back when they realised the other was going for it. Laughing, Louis insisted Harry push the button, opening the doors immediately then letting Louis press the button inside. The doors weren't even closed all the way when the elder pushed the younger against the wall, attacking his lips and neck hungrily. Harry moaned, no fucks given that someone could enter the elevator at any given second. Soon, they were both kissing each others neck, careful not to leave marks for Harry's mother to see in the morning. When they reached their floor they didn't pull away, they instead guided each other into the apartment and ended up making out on the couch. Hands roamed needy. Tongues fought desperately. Moans escaped without permission, they couldn't help it.

They took it to the bedroom, dropping clothes wherever they landed and leaving a little trail behind them. Harry had his legs wrapped around Louis' torso as he was carried to the bed, placed down so delicately before Lou climbed on top. The top kissed and licked his way down to the bottom's erection, taking as much as he could in his small mouth, sucking and licking, getting straight to it instead of teasing his moaning man. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Fell breathlessly from Harry's mouth, deep and begging. With a loud 'pop' Louis pulled away, only to move his mouth down to Harry's hole, starting to open up the tight muscle and get it ready for himself. "You like that, baby?" Harry moaned, that being the answer to Louis' question.

Louis spent longer then he actually needed too with his head between Harry's cheeks. He knew the boy was opened and ready for him but the taste and the pleasure he was giving was too much for him to pull away so soon. He wanted to soak in every moment. "Right, m'ready" Harry moaned, needing to be filled by Louis. When he was deep, the top leant down to kiss the bottom, making sure he could taste himself on his tongue. "I taste great" Harry moaned causing a laugh to rumble up Louis' throat. "You definitely do, baby."

Louis took it slow, wanting Harry to feel loved, cared for and like he was the only man in the world that mattered because to Louis he was. With every moan that fell from Harry's perfectly pink lips to every movement his body made was just pure perfection in his boyfriends eyes. Louis loved him, oh my fucking god he loved him. He loved him with everything he had and all he was. So he told Harry, he told the younger man how he felt and it felt so, so good getting it out. Being in love is a magical feeling and everyone no matter how bad of a person they are deserves to feel this way because love can change people, make someone into a good person. Love will always win. "I fucking love you. You're pure perfection in my eyes and I think you're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." And if Harry wasn't already flushed red, he certainly was now. "I love you too, Louis. I don't even compare to you." "That my darling, is bullshit."

Sometimes the best part about making love was the cuddling and pillow talk that came after. Skin to skin, naked, every inch of each other touching and moulding together in an embrace that screamed LOVE. Because that's all there was between them, love. They loved each other so fucking much. "I can't even be bothered to take a shower." Louis admitted, knowing it was probably the grossest thing ever but being comfortable enough with Harry that he didn't care. "Me either, actually." Harry laughed, leaning up to kiss his man's soft lips.

It was there together that the two fell asleep wrapped protectively in each other's arms. Love and happiness filling the room.

Love is pure, love is kind. Love is magic.