Vingt-cinq

The week at Anne's was uneventful really. It was lovely and relaxing sitting by the fire and playing board games every night. It was quiet and peaceful- the complete opposite of Johannah's home but both boys loved both houses equally.

The flight back to Paris was surprisingly fast. Harry wasn't nervous like he was on the first flight. The two spent the entire time talking about their fortnight in England and how nice it was to see everyone. They both knew they belonged in Paris though and they were happy to be home.

It was late when the lads stumbled into Louis' penthouse. They made a quick stop by Harry's apartment to drop off his stuff then headed up to the roof. Snow covered everything in view so of course the two made a snowman under the moonlight. Something they missed the most about being home in England was being able to see stars- they were basically invisible in this busy city.

"You know what?" Lou started, "What?" Harry asked, "You give me the feeling of home. Like, anywhere I go as long as you're with me I feel comfortable. This penthouse now feels like home and it's all because of you." "I love you, boo." "And I love you too. But, we need to get inside. My hands are turning purple through the gloves."

-

With a cup of steaming hot tea the lads sat comfortably in their bed. They'd just gotten out of a bath which they shared and both sat in robes. "I want a kitten." Harry blurted out, watching some show on tv that Louis finally gave in and let him watch. The elder wasn't really a fan of The Animal Planet. "Babe, the complex has a no pet rule." L reminded his partner. "Don't care. I brought the place. It's mine. I want a kitten." And wow, Louis hadn't seen this bratty kind of Harry and he kinda liked it. "Damn, baby. Spoilt rich kid much?" He joked, receiving an eye roll. "You should know that's not true. My dad had a fair bit of cash but he was careful with it- only brought things we absolutely needed." "Oh, I didn't mean it literally, darling." "I know."

Not even bothering to take their mugs out to the kitchen the two took off their robes and got into bed. They hadn't had sex in the entire week of being at Anne's because her room was right next to Harry's and of course Gemma was on the other side. Paper thin walls and nope, they weren't risking being heard even if they did know how to be semi quiet.

So it came as no surprise when one thing quickly lead to another and Louis was perched up on his elbows, devouring Harry's baby pink hole. It was like God himself had hand carved such a perfect tight and pretty hole because this was unbelievable. So pretty. A tongue turned to a finger then a finger turned to two, three. "M'ready. Fuck, I'm so ready." Harry purred, pulling his lover up to attach their lips, kissing with all the passion in the world. They moaned in sync when Lou filled Haz completely. "You're so big." Harry moaned. "You're so tight."

They wanted this to last. This was no longer just about reaching an orgasm. I mean, it was, of course, but so much more than that too. They wanted to feel each other in every way possible to be felt. So as he thrusted, Lou's hands roamed the body beneath him. Foreheads pressed together, sticky with sweat, their eyes looking into each others as if they were staring directing into the soul of the other person. Nails dug into the back of the dominate. All that could be heard was moans of pure ecstasy and skin slapping skin as they picked up the pace.

Soon, they switched roles. Not entirely! But Harry sat on Louis, sinking himself down, down, down. He put one hand in his hair, tugging it as he began moving his hips up, down and around. "Beautiful. Fucking beautiful." Fell from the lips of the bottom. He felt so blessed. So lucky. "I love you, Louis. I love you so much." He began bouncing now, near screaming every time his prostate came in contact with the tip of Louis dick. "I love you more, Harry."

Then, they came. Harry first, Louis just seconds later. The younger collapsed onto his man's chest, panting heavily as his legs shook and cum dripped out of him. "Harry?" Lou asked, pulling H down onto the bed and cuddling him. "Yeah, Lou?" He asked, looking up with glassy eyes from the intense pleasure he'd just felt. "That wasn't sex." He whispered. "What? Was it not good? Did I not ride good enough? I can suck you off-" "Stop! It was more than that! We made love. Like real, pure love." Harry had to agree, he felt it too. Their hearts were full, all they needed in this world was each other.

So love danced around the room that night. Their goodnight kiss lasted a bit longer. Their pillowtalk did too. They slept a little closer together. All the poems they'd heard from Rudy Francisco made a bit more sense. Love is pure. Love is the closest thing that we have to magic. Love is love.

-

They both had one more day to spend together before work. They talked back and forth about going out but in the end they decided to stay home. They desperately needed groceries and tea bags were on the low but that could wait until tomorrow when one of them would swing by the store and grab what they needed. They thanked God for creating Uber Eats.

While they cuddled on the sofa Louis received a text message from an unknown number. Confused, he opened the text then smiled. "My old mate, Zayn is in town. Do you mind if he comes over for a bit?" "Lou, this is your house. You don't need to ask me permission." Harry laughed, kissing Louis on the nose. "I know that. I just mean like we were spending the day together, you know?" "It's fine, babe. Tell him to come over. I'll even go downstairs if you wanna catch up just the two of you?" Louis couldn't believe the words that had just came from H's mouth. "What! No. I want you here with me, sweetheart."

Zayn ended up bringing over lunch for the 3 of them. He and Louis caught up for what seemed like hours- L making sure to include his boyfriend in their conversation and Zayn keen on getting to know the guy who his best mate had fallen for. "How long you in Paris for?" Lou asked. "Bout a week, Gigi has some fashion week crap or whatever." He shrugged. "I saw Liam last week." Zayn's eyes lit up at just the mention of his ex lovers name. "Yeah? How's he going?" Louis thought about lying, but he knew the heavily tattooed lad would find out sooner or later. "He's good. Has a son now. Single though." "A kid?" Zayn questioned, "He always did want to be a dad." Harry could sense the sadness coating Zayn's words. He didn't know why, but he knew that Liam was a sensitive subject for him. "Let me text him."

"What did you say?" Zayn asked nervously. "Hey man, was great to see you and your son last week. You'll never believe who I ran into in Paris? Zayn. Small world, huh?" Louis read his text. "He better not take ages to reply like he used to." Zayn smiled. "Haz, Zayn and Liam dated all through high school and collage. We stayed in close contact for ages even when I moved away. Then, they broke up and they both went into like hiding for months." "I for sure was broken. I went through a dark period. Started smoking, drinking, self harming. You know? Self destructing shit. No one I've been with since has come close to Li." Harry wondered if Zayn and Liam had what he and Louis now have. If they did, my god Harry felt so sorry for the fragile man in front of him.