Quatre

After breakfast that morning, which Harry paid the bill for, the two headed off to Louis' company. Louis was thankful Georgia wasn't there today and he quickly escorted Harry up to his office with the spectacular view. "I'll never get tired of a good view" Harry said, once again admiring all that he could see from Lou's office. "Hm," Louis hummed in agreement, walking over to the large window himself. Harry pulled him close and ended up wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist, holding him, and the two stayed like that for a while, comfortable and adoring.

Louis called his client at 8 o'clock to schedule what time they would be meeting today. He'd usually not let that happen, but this client was having a really rough time and he had no one else today. Louis had a big heart, he genuinely cared for others. "Mrs Baxter and her son will be in at 10. From what I've been told over the phone her husband was abusive and she's fleeing the marriage. Her son witnessed a lot of what happened and was also a victim. They're filing for an AVO first then pressing charges once they're safe." Louis tried filling Harry in but when you don't know much about the law it was difficult to understand. "I'll just sit here and keep quiet. Or, I'll just go home?" "It's really up to you." Lou assured the man wearing a lovely button up blouse. "Yeah, I'll head home around 10 then you can leave early after your client and spend the rest of the day with meeee" Harry said, earning a laugh from Louis at the song like way he spoke the last word. "There's nothing I'd rather do" The elder admitted. "Anyway, if were gonna make out on this desk you gotta help me clear it off" Harry was quick to waltz over and remove the items from the desk and placing them to the floor. "Can the other buildings see in?" Harry asked. "No, you can't see in their building, right?" "Right", "It's the glass they use while building. The main purpose is to stop the room getting to boiling temperatures in the Summer" Harry just nodded, understanding what was being said.

When the desk was clear, Louis jumped up on the edge and pulled Harry in between his legs, locking lips almost instantly. Slowly at first, all lips. Gradually upgrading to a full blown make out session with hands in hair and tongues fighting for dominance. Harry eventually pushed Louis back down on his desk and climbed up to hover over him, kissing his exposed neck but careful not to leave love bites, he knew those could never look professional. And, Louis really was a professional man.

Both men knew how far to take it, it was still early in the morning and they didn't want to have sticky briefs all damn day so they kept dry humping out of the equation. For now anyway. They were fine with that. Yep, totally fine having raging boners and not being able to relieve them. Yep, so totally fine.

"As much as I love making out with you, Mr Styles, this desk is doing no favours for my back" Harry quickly got down and helped Louis sit back up. "Let's move that lounge chair over by the window and lay together?" Lou suggested, "Sounds great, the suns shining in and I could use the warmth" They each grabbed a side and moved the lounge, Louis sat down first and Harry quickly ran over to put the few items from the floor back to the desk. "Hey, I'll do that later!" Louis protested, "S'fine" The younger lad replied, already finished and joining Louis on the sofa. "I'm going to text Naomi to grab coffee, what's your order?" Blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight and Harry nearly fainted. "I uh, I'll have a coconut iced coffee, please" Smiling at the man writing a text.

Soon, Harry and Louis had their drinks, a coconut iced coffee and a iced coffee with cream. It didn't take long before the two were cuddled on the couch and despite having their second coffees this morning, they ended up dozing off into a nap completely comfortable and warm.

-

It was Naomi who was shaking the lawyer awake, at 9:57am, "Sir," She called, nudging him, she ended up waking Harry first, causing him to jump up and knock Louis off the couch. "Oh" Louis groaned, looking up to see Naomi, "Sorry! She scared me and I just jumped up without thought" Harry apologised, despite the smirk on his face, "S'fine" He mumbled, pulling himself to a stand. "Mrs Baxter is here to see you" And Louis eyes widened, "Shit, Tell then I'll be down in 5 to get escort them up" with that Naomi left and the boys were moving the lounge back to its place and kissing goodbye as Harry decided to leave.