Chapter 7 ~ Whispers

"No... No...NO...NO. NO! NO!!!! JAY DON'T DO IT! JAY!!!" Brandalynn screamed and woke up, sitting upright in her bed, her heart aching.

Nightmare.

It was so... real. And just like every night before...

For every night, she would wake up screaming in terror and agony from the same dream, the lifelike scenario of Jay...

It was Monday. Finally.

Brandalynn got ready fast. She kept her straight hair down. She wore a flowy light lavender long sleeve,  white jeans, and her purple Converse.

Brandalynn grabbed her backpack and went downstairs, where she took a few strawberries as a breakfast, before leaving the house.

Walking to the bus stop, Brandalynn couldn't help but think about Jay, what he knew, and the dream... The lifelike nightmare.

.

~~~~~~~~~

.

"So why that kind of Purple?" Jay asked when he got on the bus.

"Its my favourite color... Plum. Not a preppy, common purple Violet, but something more... Classy and Unique," Brandalynn said.

"Hmm..." Jay hummed.

They sat in silence for a couple of minutes, while Brandalynn was building up the courage to say something that's been on her mind the whole while.

Finally, she decided she would pull a 'Jay' as she called it.

Students got off the bus and filed out into the school. Jay was already walking away when Brandalynn caught his arm.

"What do you know?" Brandalynn asked, scared.

"Lunch," He smiled a sad smile and left.

Looks like she finally had something to do at lunch, Brandalynn thought.

.

~~~~~~~~~~

.

Brandalynn was caught up thinking about what Jay possibly knew, and was distracted, even with the group there.

Mandy and Layla were busy flirting with Mike and Jason.

 Micky, Danni, Jen, and Nyssa were busy talking ABOUT Mandy, Layla, Mike, and Jason.

"We need to make ship names for them," Nyssa, the Anime and FanFic lover said.