Chapter 9 ~ Ella

"NO! NO JAY NO!!! WHY!!!!! PLEASE BE OKAY, PLEASE... JAY!!!!" Brandalynn screamed startling herself from sleep.

The same dream continued to haunt her, and Brandalynn was beginning to wonder why.

As if aware she was up, Brandalynn heard a jingling sound outside her closed door.

Brandalynn quickly got ready, which consisted of her outfit of a red flannel shirt with a white tank top underneath, blue jeans, and white Converse, then pulling her hair back into a ponytail, along with a white bow.

As soon as she was done brushing her teeth, Brandalynn opened her door to find the source of the jingling sound.

On the door handle was a set of car keys. Keys for a Volkswagen.

Well they don't waste much time, Brandalynn thought.

Fast as lightning, Brandalynn zoomed down the stairs and to the front window.

What she found in the driveway was a yellow Volkswagen Beetle, shiny and asking to be driven.

Anxious to fire the puppy up, Brandalynn went back up stairs to grab her backpack, then grabbed a couple Cutie Tangerines and raced to her car.

A/N: Ha, puntastic!

Plopping her stuff on the front seat and sat behind the wheel.

Her own car...

Brandalynn added her house key to the car key ring, then fired the puppy up.

She decided she would take her car to school, and, realizing it would be more fun with someone else, she dialed Jay.

"Hey Jay! You'd never believe it!" Brandalynn said through the phone.

"What?" Jay asked, his voice clearly still sleepy.

"My parents got me a car! Imma drive it to school today... Do you want a lift?" Brandalynn asked.

"Sure!" Jay agreed.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few okay?" Brandalynn said.

"Okay!" Jay replied and ended the call.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

Brandalynn waited outside Jay's house. The bus still hadn't come, so they were early.

She contemplated on knocking the door or not, so she just texted Jay saying, "I'm here, get your sleepy butt out of the house."