Chapter 2

*Daichi's POV*
Suga had woken up earlier than me, making breakfast in the kitchen and trying to act like nothing at all had happened between us. He flashes me a smile as I walk into the kitchen. His eyes are red and the eyebags are darker than usual. It might have been because of the lack of sleep and the hangover or anguish and trauma from what happened yesterday. "I'm sorry." I say.

"What are you sorry for?" He replies softly as he neatly plates the sunny side ups. "Yesterday." "If you mean drinking with you, I'm used to that. You have too many problems buddy. Sometimes I wonder how you used to be captain of a rowdy volleyball team." He forces a small laugh.

"You know what I mean." I stare at his back, as if it has all the answers I need. "What do you mean?" Suga turns around and gives me the most innocent look. He ends the conversation with a weak smile and a "Breakfast is ready. Aspirin is on the table."

Minutes later, we are eating breakfast at the dining table. "Suga..." "If you are worried about your wife and child, don't worry. I called Yui-chan this morning to tell her you stayed over. Yui-chan is a great girl, don't let her worry ok?" Suga ruffles my hair as if I were a kid. "Ok." I halt my words, knowing very well that Suga did not want to talk about it. I head for a bath after breakfast.

"Your clothes are drying outside, I'll pass them to you when they have dried." I hear Suga shout from the kitchen as I step out of the bathroom. "Thanks for always keeping them for me. I'll be going then?" "Okie. I'll be going by later to visit Rei. I hope Rei-chan does not miss me too much." I see the corners of Suga's mouth turn up to form a sweet smile.

Thadump.

Thadump.

Thadump.

I shrug and head out. The effects of the alcohol probably hasn't wore off yet. "Help me throw the rubbish while you are at it. Thanks!" I groan and take out the rubbish.