Chapter 35

*Suga's POV*
Daichi was actually planning to just randomly check in an available hotel when we got back to Fukuoka. I let them stay in the house i rented instead. It was a big house for one person anyways. And...I wanted to spend more time with him. Even if it was just for a day. Rei-chan too.

We just spent the whole day in my house watching netflix which Daichi had subscribed to. We watched animated movies though. Despicable Me 1 to 3 plus the minion movie. Rei was laughing so hard. Daichi? He just looked at her and smiled.

Maybe it was the fact that it was the last day I could see him. I daringly pressed a light kiss on his cheek during the credits of the second Despicable Me movie, praying Rei didn't notice. Daichi looked at me in amazement but his cheeks were a deep shade of pink.

I just smiled and turned back to watch the movie.

As the sky starts to turn pink, I leave the father and daughter in the living room to make dinner in the kitchen.

I feel him wrap his arms around me as I slowly slide the ingredients into the pot. "Smells nice. What's for dinner?" Daichi tucks his head between my neck and shoulder. "Beef noddle soup..." Daichi remains comfortably in his position. "Aren't you going to accompany Rei? Hmm?" "A while more..." Daichi says, voice muffled. I laugh softly and shake my head. "I'm almost done ok, big kid. Help me set the table?" I pat his head. "Mhm..." Daichi gets the utensils and flashes me a pitiful look. "We can continue that later..." He brightens up so quick, just like a kid.

I chuckle and stir the stew. "Rei off the TV and help your Papa set the table ok? Dinner's is going to be ready soon." "Hai flower-chan!"