Chapter 3.5 - Locker Room

Everyone headed in the locker rooms after practice... Except for (Y/n), who waited outside. After all the boys went in, they all cornered Kinoshita who looked frightened, staying in a corner, asking for his life to be spared. The second years especially had downer faces, including Ennoshita and Narita.

“Hisashi…” Tanaka and Nishinoya came close to him with a serious frowning face. Kinoshita became too overwhelmed to reply.

“AMONG US, HISASHI BECAME THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND” Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled in unison while sobbing extensively.

“You’ve became a real man, Hisashi!” Nishinoya complimented. Others started making noise in the clubroom about him and (Y/n).

After the ruckus settled down, Kinoshita finally had time to clear out things.

“Uhm.. actually, she isn’t my girlfriend.. she’s just a classmate I’ve been paired up with.” Kinoshita muttered nervously as everyone gave a relieved look.

“IMPOSSIBLE” Noya said.

“YEAH! You’re just hiding it!” Tanaka followed.

“Really.. I’m telling the truth.. sheesh.” Kinoshita assured

“True. Hahaha Hisashi would never get a girlfriend with an appearance like that. Just kidding.” Ennoshita retorted which made Kinoshita frown a bit.

“Uhmm.. actually we’ve met each other since childhood.” Hisashi confessed.

“WHAT? REALLY?” Were all their replies.

“Yeah.. though we’ve only just met a few times. She may have even lost a memento to me, but I still have it. Here.” He presented the handkerchief that you lost since your childhood.

“Ahhh! So (Nickname) is her nickname, huh? It’s cute!”

“Woah it also has the initials ‘K.H.’ embroidered in here!”

“Would you think it would mean ‘Kinoshita Hisashi’?” Some members said in making a huge deal about it.

“N-no… we’ve never really became friends at all… I think it’s someone else’s name… or just a symbol… She just lost it because she yelled at me one time for not being supportive while being a reserve player. I think she might’ve dropped it then.”

“Wooaah! You mean you’ve got a history with her?? That’s awesome man!”

“I’ve got a crush on her since then…”

After the long talks and advices, the members finally finished changing because they didn’t want (Y/n) to keep waiting.

~End of Chapter 3.5~