Chapter 12 - Relationship

(A/n): Look up the asterisks * at the end of the chapter. Thank you (─‿‿─)♡.

(Y/n) and Hisashi have gone out for a few months already. They were the gladdest pair for a very long time. No complications occurred since then that would destroy their connection with one another. There were also no more insecurities that would limit each other.

Kinoshita's POV

After practice, everything went on smoothly as we headed to the locker room to change. As I entered the locker room, instead of seeing everyone's normal faces, everyone had a "The Thinker"* pose. The room was in utter silence and Chikara and Kazuhito* were in deeper frowns.

"Uhmm... What's wrong guys?" I asked.

"Hisashi..." Chikara said.

"How long have you been going out with (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Uhmm... about 6 months I guess..?" I replied with cold sweat suddenly dripping.

"Have you ever thought about escalating your relationship?" Kazuhito asked. This time, it hit me again. I never really thought about our future or anything.

"I have been planning a proposal, but I never had time to do it." I said as all the team nod in agreement.

"Don't worry, we'll help you." Chikara said.

"Here's the plan..."

.

.

.

Second Person POV

Since they have a match versus Shiratorizawa tomorrow for qualifying to the Nationals, you made a meal for all of them to cheer them up. You then visited them just after they finished planning about their crucial match tomorrow. You made sure the meals packed the right nutrients that Ukai-sensei suggested. You came to the entrance just as Ukai-sensei exited. You both gave a nod of approval to each other, and you made sure to bow as well. As you entered, everyone frozed and became quite nervous, you didn't know what you did.

"Uhm... is there something wrong?" You asked.

"NOTHING!" Many replied at the same time.

"Okay... but why is the entire court covered?" You asked as you see the entire court covered with massive pieces of cloths.

"(Y/n)-senpai, uhm... THE COURT IS UNDER RENOVATION!!" Hinata exclaimed with others glaring at him, probably due to his obvious and give-away reply. But you bought it.

"I see, anyway I made you guys something to eat! Recommended by Ukai-coach!" You said proudly.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Everyone exclaimed. Some made "phews" as a sign of relief.

Everyone gulped the food down as you talked with Shimizu-senpai and Hitoka-kouhai. After like 5 minutes, almost all the food disappeared. You immediately called Hisashi.

"Hisashi~" You called, motioning him to come outside with you. He nodded and made your way.

"Here!" You handed him a bento.

"An extra, for you! I know you didn't have enough." You said as he let out a toothy smile. He began to eat his seconds as you both had small talks.

"We'll be together for 6 months tomorrow, huh?" You asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"That means we'll be even happier if you guys won!" You said.

"Thanks, (Y/n)-chan. Thank you for being with me." He said. You hugged him and went inside to pack all the tupperwares you brought. They were all light and empty.

"We're all done cleaning up right? I'll cheer for you guys tomorrow!" You happily said as you couldn't stop anticipating tomorrow's match, the most crowded the Sendai City Gymnasium* will be because one of the teams will be on Nationals.

"Yes..." Hisashi replied.

"But wait-!" He rushes as he tapped on your back.

.

.

.

As you turn around, all the massive cloths covering the court were removed, revealing several signage with hearts and pictures of you. They were all massive. Lots of handcrafted flowers covered the place. All members on the team were holding letters that said "W-i-l-l- y-o-u- b-e- m-y- g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d-?". Finally, Hisashi was in front of you, holding a bouquet of red carnations, with his hands held out. He asked:

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

.

.

.

Massive tears immediately fell down from your face as you cover your mouth in shock.

"YES!!!" You screamed as you immediately ran towards Hisashi, hugging him with all your might. They must have planned this for a very long time, and timing it would be very difficult. Everyone in the team were in awe, especially Shimizu-senpai and Hitoka-chan. Everyone came running towards you both, and had a group hug.

.

.

.

Everything went smoothly after that. The match to qualify for the Nationals were on their way, and the match was very intense. Though he didn't get to play, you appreciate him cheering to everyone in the sidelines and syncing with the tension on the court. You were watching in the audience with Hitoka-chan, Tanaka's sister, Saeko, Tsukishima's brother, and the supporters. You were majorly focused on Hisashi's sweet expressions. Cameras were all over the place as both teams gave their all. Karasuno won in the end, making everyone on your side very happy. The third years screamed in success as their dreams turned to reality. Your dreams to be with Hisashi came true as well.

.

.

(A/n): We're near to the end guys! Thank you for supporting my work! Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

*The Thinker Pose - A statue by Auguste Rodin featuring a man in a heavy thinking pose, representing a centain grade of thinker.

*Chikara - Ennoshita's First Name

*Kazuhito - Narita's First Name

*Sendai City Gymnasium - An indoor sporting arena located in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture. It hosts a variety of sporting events, including high school volleyball. Where Karasuno's tournament matches occurred..