Chapter 11 - Date

After the kiss that night, you have been closer to each other. But even though you've kissed and hugged each other, you have not held hands, which should've been the first thing you did together. Waiting for the week to pass, you planned something for the weekends.

.

.

.

After the boring school week, it's finally Saturday. You invited Kinoshita to go to the mall, the only nearest attraction since you're in a rural area.

Sent at 9:10 am

From: (Y/n)

To: Hisashi <3

Hi~! Wanna go to the mall today? *winkwonk*

Received at 9:11 am

From: Hisashi

To: (Y/n)

Sure! What time~?

You both text each other a lot when you don't meet, or even call each other to ask how each other is doing. You promised to meet each other at the mall at 1:00pm, but you arrived an hour earlier because you were very excited. You were wearing an (f/c) floral blouse and sandals with a small handbag. You placed makeup lightly and chose your best perfume.

You expected to wait for long, but to your surprise, you saw him there earlier than you were, clasping to his phone and looking uneasy. He wore a white shirt and a light blue denim jacket as well as denim pants with white sports shoes. He looked cool as hell.

"Hisashi, you're here already?" You called out his attention.

"(Y/n), you're here already?" He replied the same.

"Eh, I was excited... you see.." You replied.

"Same.."

You both started your date as you both had an extra hour to be together.

As you were walking, you tried to hold his hand but he refuses and walks far behind you. Feeling disheartened, you asked him why.

"It's so people won't think we're going out. Them seeing me going out with you will cause some problems. You are a beauty after all." He explained. You didn't know whether to feel happy or sad to his statement. Some people were staring after all, since some people you're familiar with are here as well.

"We ARE going out, don't mind them because they're just jealous that I'm dating someone as handsome as you." You replied. He immediately blushed like a tomato but eventually agreed to hold hands with you.

You both went to shops and tried some clothes together. You would often comment each other at how well you both look. You especially love his expression. He expresses deep interest everytime he sees you in a different clothing. You both ended your shopping by buying a couple clothing, which wrote "King" and "Queen".

After that, you went to eat at Yoshinoya since their beef gyudon is the best, plus there's pickled gingers as sides. You happily snapped pictures together and ate together happily.

You both went to watch your favorite movie after. You watched a romance movie [insert movie]. Halfway in the movie, you noticed two familiar head sticking up a few rows ahead of you as you consulted Hisashi about it.

"Ah, that's Nishinoya and Tanaka. They appear to be going on movie dates." Hisashi remarked as the both of you grinned a bit. (From Haikyuu Drama CD: Why is it that Noya-san is so cool, but still isn't popular with girls?) You focused a bit after that and you were both in a bliss as time passes by in the blink of an eye.

The saddest part of the day came as you both went home.

"I had a lot of fun!! Let's go through a lot more dates!!" You exclaimed.

"That was an amazing experience. Sure!" Hisashi replied with a bit smile. You hugged each other once more before bidding farewell.

.

.

Laying down in your bed, you looked at the pictures you took in your phone. You adore seeing him flash a bright smile instead of being a grumpy cat. You wished that everyday is like this, since you'll always see him as you main character.