Chapter 10 - First Kiss

Few days have passed and everything was slowly going back to normal after that incident. Though you were put in detention because of skipping class, Hisashi has recovered well and will join practice again, making you fall in a bliss state. You weren't going to the volleyball court for a while since Hisashi wasn't there in the past few days but you were with him during class hours. Everyday, you would hand him a small tore-down note from your notebook, written "fighting!". You would be delighted to see his happy expression come back day-to-day until he was ready to return to practice.

This day, he was in his practice jersey, you see him entering the court and being welcomed again by everyone. You see him looking side-to-side as if he was looking for someone else, but everyone was excited to start practice with him, so they proceeded; and you went home to prepare something for him.

~Time Skip~

You came back to Karasuno after a few hours. It was already nighttime which made the court illuminated inside. You took a peek on the window to see them pretty much wrapping up. You see Hisashi arranging the scoreboard and hiding the net until he took a glance on the window, as if he knew you were there. He immediately went to the window and you whispered "see me after you finish", in which Kinoshita gave a nod and kept tidying things up at a faster pace. Everyone then went back to the clubroom to change.

Five minutes later, you were surprised to see Kinoshita back in his uniform again, hair a bit messy from hurrying too much, and smiling brightly right at you. The light from the lamp post encompassed your calm demeanor, which he soon became enshrouded with after he came closer.

"Why didn't you come to practice?" Kinoshita asked.

"Actually... would you care taking a bit of a detour while we go home? I have something prepared for you." You asked while giving him a bit of a grin. He went back to his teammates to bid farewell as we wasn't gonna go with them today.

"I'm ready." He said.

.

.

.

You were both walking on a paved road with trees. You both had small talks of how his practice went and how your day went. You were both joyful. You finally arrived at your destination.

You arrived in a park full of trees, but there was one tree with a distinct feature in particular. It was blooming pink. It is finally the season when Sakura blooms. You lay down a piece of cloth under the moonlight where the two of you were alone. You took out several food tupperwares containing the favorites you have prepared in the past few hours [insert favorite foods]. It was serene, peaceful, and the wind passing through was just right, making it a perfect venue for a moonlight and cherry blossom viewing.

"Soo.. this is why I didn't go to your practice hehe.." You said, revealing all the food you made and taking out a jar that particularly caught his eyes.

"It's pickled ginger!" He said happily as you both start digging away. Some distant growling of stomachs were heard a little far from the venue, making it inaudible to the both of you.

A smol bean orangehead specially wanted to go to reach out for the chicken drumsticks you prepared but was stopped by everyone, which were spying on the both of you.

Hisashi looked around in question, as he soon brushes off the noise from the wind. After you both finished, you went to look at the beautiful white full moon. You both sat in silence for moments as you admired the scenery. You recall all the recent events that occurred to the both of you as he turns to you and ask,

"Am I enough?" Hisashi asked with his frowning expression as you could tell that he was sincere and that he didn't believe in himself enough. You then responded.

"Hisashi, you love me, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then no other things matter! I love you too, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." You said as you lean in close for a kiss, which he gladly returned as well.

Your lips brushed for a long time in the moonlight, cherry blossom petals were falling, and the peaceful environment adding to the mood. You both gave each other a hug as your tongues connect, making the both of you blush. His lips were very soft and contrasting to his very lean body.

"For me, you are perfect" You said to him.

You both then hear a twig snap, making the both of you pull out and turn that signaled someone was there.

"Hinata, Bokee!" Kageyama smacks Hinata as all of them started to come out.

"But I was starving.. ghhr"

"That was very sweet, (Y/n)~" Shimizu-senpai teased, making you as red as a tomato.

"Way to go, Hisashi!" Ennoshita remarked.

"I told you guys not to follow me!" Hisashi said as all the second years were there and well, with Nishinoya and Tanaka kneeling in defeat in the background.

"It was night time and we were just worried about the two of you~" Daichi replied with a blissful expression. The third years were also there with Asahi saying things like "Ah... youth..." Hitoka was very red as she was still covering her squeal.

"That kiss was worth a thousand points!" Hinata said with a nosebleeding Kageyama who was recalling the kiss. Everyone's expressions were lovely and supportive of your relationship. You all took a picture commemorating your first kiss and went home.

(A/n): I really enjoyed writing this chapter. It reminded me of high school scenarios a few years ago. I hope you enjoyed!