Chapter 12: Yin's Dark Turn, the surprise from Son Goku

After a year living in the house, I was sitting and reading a book when I heard Gohan scream.

"MOMMMMM!!!! YOU NEED TO COME QUICK!!!"

I blinked twice.

SHIT! FORGOT HE CALLS ME THAT!!"

I got up and went. You see, I'm still not used to Gohan calling me Mom. It felt weird, honestly. Never thought I'd even have a kid. I'm either fucked up in the head or people THINK I'm fucked up (I've been told that before).

"What's wrong Gohan? Is there food? Someone famous came? Someone came to recognize that I'm a badass bitch?!"

I know, my reasons are a bit stretched. I stepped into the living room to see Gohan rushed.

"Dad's getting attacked by a swordsman! You need to help him, he's in trouble!"

I squeaked.

"WHAT?! Are you serious? Why did you leave him?!"

"He told me to leave as fast as I could!"

I grunted.

"DAMNIT!!"

I flew to find Goku's energy signature. I looked around.

"Goku!! Goku!!"

"I'M RIGHT HERE!!"

I stepped down into the forest.

"Big Guy, where are you?!"

"Right here!"

I turned my head and stared. I blinked twice.

"Tada! I did it myself."

A picnic. I growled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I CAME BECAUSE I HEARD YOU WERE FIGHTING A SWORDSMAN!!! I WAS BUSY WITH LEARNING HOW TO SCULPT!!! PEOPLE WILL BUY THAT FOR A LOT!!"

I punched his head as he pouted.

"Ow!! Yin!!!'

I sighed, sitting next to him.

"If you wanted this, you could've asked. I'd drop anything to help you."

I frowned.

"Next time, don't scare me like that! I almost had a heart attack."

"Right, sorry Yin."

I smiled.

"No biggie. I needed a break, sculpting doesn't make sense sometimes."

I looked up at the sky.

"Hmm? Is that Piccolo and Gohan fighting?"

"Yep! I told them to resume training while I spent time with you. You've been working hard."

"Uh-huh. You say that when you want something."

"Just some more training."

He grinned. I huffed.

"Now THAT you could've asked me for. A picnic and training? Wow, seems like and unlike you Son Goku."

"Hmm? I thought it would be nice. You told me you love picnics."

"Under different circumstances. I'm BIG into that, yes, but anything will do."

I looked up at him.

"Well... Yin?"

"Yeah?"

"You remember that gallery thing you did a few years ago?"

"Uh-huh, what about it?"