Chapter 22: Back to Everyday Life

It was party time. As Goku was off elsewhere, doing something, we all headed to Capsule Corp to have a party to celebrate the fact that we saved the world... again. As I wore a nice fancy dress, I sat down while watching everyone dance to some techno music. I smiled, watching everyone have a nice time. It was fun. It's been a while since we really did, and I liked it.

"Remember how much fun we used to have," Bulma yelled to me over the loud music.

"It seems like yesterday we were just searching for the Dragon Balls," I giggled with a grin.

"I know right!!"

"Yeah!!! This was such a fun time!!"

"Sweet!! I missed how I used to kick ass."

"You still do!"

"I know, but you know, I'm not like how I used to be!"

"What do you mean?"

"We're Moms!"

"Yeah, we are!"

I tapped my foot to the beat of the music. I was pulled up by Gohan.

"What's up Kid?"

"Let's dance!"

"A-Ah, well really I don't dance," I sweat dropped.

"C'mon!! You got this!"

I started doing the Hustle. Giving a small whimper, I was encouraged to do more hard-core dance moves. I slipped, falling on my ass onto the floor. The music stopped.

"You okay Yin?!"

"I mean, I'm alright. Give me a Sensu and I might do better."

Everyone laughed.

"That's Yin for ya!"

After we ate, we were just about to leave, when a dirty Goku arrived. I sighed.

"Did you have fun," I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yes!"

"Are you hungry?"

"Y-Yeah?"

I giggled.

"We did have leftovers, let's get you some food."

"ALRIGHT!!"

I hit the back of his head.

"And that's what you get for not being here. I was saving a dance for you Big Guy."

I walked off to get out the leftover food we had.

We sat at home. I was sculpting something upstairs. I knew Luna was on the internet. I don't know about Goten. Gohan, like always, was studying. I didn't know about Goku either. I just know something happened, and he isn't here. Maybe he's training.

"Mom, is it okay if I go hang out with Videl?"

I turned my head to see Gohan dressed like he was about to go on a date. I gave an evil smirk.

"So, you're visiting your girlfriend, eh~?"

"A-Ah, Mom!!!"

"Go right on ahead, just be back."

"Alright, Thanks!!"

He ran off. I giggled.

"Those two are definitely getting married."

I wiped some sweat off as I continued concentrating on the work I was making.

"MOM!! Can I go get a new video game at the store?"

"Take Goten with you."

"But he's at Trunk's place training!"

"Take them both then, I don't care."

"Please?"

"Then take your father with you."

"OKAY!!"

She raced off.

I was running on patience as I was trying to get the perfect sculpt on right. Since I did my last show last week, I've only been trying to get back into the groove of painting and sculpting. I've been working my ass off.

"Yin~?"

"Yes Goku?"

An arm slipped around my waist as I felt a kiss press against my temple.

"What's for dinner?"

"Pizza."

"Pizza?"

"As you can see, I'm very busy. I have to at least get something going on here."

"Want me to call it in?"

"If you don't mind."

"You've been working a lot, are you sure you're alright?"

"Positive."

"You almost died, you know?"

"I did, twice in the same day. Right now, there won't be a 3rd. I'll be alright. Right now, I wanna focus on this."

"Pay attention to me!"

He nuzzled himself into my side.

"I will."

"You won't."

"I will if you wait like 5 minutes."

"Yin!"

I smeared clay on his face. He blinked twice.

"There you go."

I giggled. He smeared clay on my nose.

"Oh! It is on!"

It was a clay war, before I realized we ran out of clay. I huffed.

"I gotta go into town and get more I guess."

"AWWW!! What?! Don't go!!"

I giggled.

"I'll take you with me if you want Big Guy."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Besides, I promised Luna I'd take her to get a video game."

I got up, looking down at myself.

"Alright, we also gotta take showers, so go on, shoo. I'll clean up."

"C'mon Yin!!!!"

"Take a shower or else I'm not gonna get you any pizza."

"Yes ma'am!"

He saluted me before running away."

I smiled, shaking my head and walking away. I started cleaning up until I finished. The room went back to what it was before. I stretched, going back to the bedroom. I entered, looking up. Luna, Goten, and Goku were spread out in bed, and their loud snores interrupted me from thinking about what I was about to do. I giggled. I took a shower and stepped out in my pajamas. I was drying my hair. Gohan was in the bed too. I shook my head. I carefully slipped under the covers and shut my eyes, falling asleep.